In this article, we round up the most expensive milk frothers you can buy today.
Is there anything as luxuriously indulgent and relaxing as a cup of freshly-brewed coffee or tea? The smell, the warmth, the caffeine-induced tingling all over, the most expensive milk frother, it's terrific!
The only thing that could make it even better is steamed milk to top off your favorite brew. And there is nothing like good old-fashioned frothy milk to complete any drink. So without further ado, let me tell you about the most expensive milk frother in existence today! You might also be interested in our Zyliss Milk Frother vs. Aerolatte guide.
Early this year, we saw an influx of new entries into the market for a high-end electric, most expensive milk frother, so let's take a look at several of the best options available today.
1. Smeg 50's Retro Style Aesthetic Milk Frother
This stylish little number by Smeg is a perfect fit for anyone who loves retro style and has a thing for the 50s look. It comes with easy-to-use programmable features such as automatic shut-off. It also heats up or cools down in 180 seconds, which some say is also pretty fast compared to other frothers in its class.
You can choose two speed settings depending on your preference, and it even comes with an auto shut-off timer if you forget about it while using it!
- Pastel green
- Integrated measuring cup
- Wipe clean
2. Breville BMF600XL Milk Cafe Milk Frother
The big brother of the smaller version featured on this list, another product by Breville, takes foam making to a whole new level. A huge 5-cup capacity means you can prepare enough frothed milk for everyone in the family on those hectic mornings, and you won't have to go through all the trouble of prepping fresh milk separately for each cup, which is a big time saver if you ask me!
The easy press button controls make using this machine very hassle-free. Moreover, its auto shut-off feature will surely please parents who are always looking for technological advances that could save their little ones from being scalded by hot drinks.
- Latte frothing disc for smooth and silky milk. Please review the Product Videos under the images before use.
- Cappucino frothing disk for thick and creamy froth
- Hot chocolate maker, by simply adding drinking chocolate powder, flakes or syrup to the warming milk
- On-board disc storage
- Product uses induction heating, you can simply place the jug in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.
3. Keurig Café One-Touch Milk Frother
This is one of the best milk frothers if you're like me and love your coffee! If you have a Keurig machine, then you'll know just how amazing their coffee makers are. And to think they've also come out with a high-tech frother that's compatible with these machines makes getting frothed milk extra easy.
The Café One-Touch Milk Frother by Keurig is another one of the most expensive frothers in existence today. It features an ergonomic design that will enable you to ease its parts together and clean it up effortlessly without causing too much effort or stress on your part.
In addition, it's incredibly convenient and fast, so this item would be something worth investing in for anyone who enjoys their coffee!
- Makes frothed or warmed milk
- Easy to clean non stick surface
- Cordless frothing pitcher
- 6 x 4.5 x 7 inches
- Includes recipes for making your favorite coffee beverages
4. Nespresso Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother
What's better than frothed milk? Frothed milk topped off with some cocoa powder or chocolate shavings, of course! The Nespresso Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother heats up in under 30 seconds, so you won't have to wait for very long before it can get to work on your favorite cup of coffee.
It has a convenient automatic shut-off feature which will turn it off automatically once the task is done. It also comes with an ergonomic design that makes handling this appliance easy and stress-free, even for people who haven't had much experience with using kitchen appliances before.
So if you're looking for a high-quality milk frother that doesn't take up too much counter space, then these are the best options for you. Of course, there are several others out there that cost a whole lot more, but these have already proven their worth in terms of quality and endurance, so I'm sure they're a good investment on your part!
- 2 types of hot foam, hot milk and cold foam, the Aeroccino4 offers you a wide choice to prepare even more coffee and milk recipes at home in a simple way
- Dishwasher proof (Max 70° C)
- One single whisk for all preparations
5. Breville BMF300BSS the Milk Frother
If you're looking for something simple that doesn't cost too much, then this is the item for you! The Breville BMF300BSS features a sleek design that almost looks like it's from outer space, but don't let its appearance deceive you.
This little guy should be able to get your daily cup of coffee just how you like it every time with minimal effort and fuss. There are two-speed settings on this machine, so if you prefer a more defined foam, simply pick the higher setting.
You can even adjust the amount of steamed or frothed milk by using their patented Thermoblock heating technology, which keeps things nice and easy by ensuring efficiency at all times! It's easily one of the most expensive milk frothers out there because of its advanced features and reliability.
- Blend and aerate rich chocolate shavings or cocoa powder with the touch of a button
- Magnetic whisk driven at variable speeds to provide various milk texture levels
- Settings include hot chocolate, cappuccino, latte, baby latte
- 8.5 oz. capacity
- Brushed stainless steel