If you want to enjoy a cup of coffee the Italian way, make sure that you have a coffee machine made by one of these four italian coffee maker brands.
Since coffee is an essential part of the Italian culture, choosing the right Italian coffee machine for your kitchen is crucial if you like to drink coffee in the Italian style. These appliances are sometimes referred to as Moka Pots or stovetop coffee machines, and they provide the beverage that Latina people from Italy enjoy drinking at various times of day.
Starting with a morning cappuccino, continuing on to an afternoon macchiato, and wrapping up the day with an after-dinner espresso, coffee is always on the stove in Italy, and the following listing can give you an idea of what Italian brands make the best coffee
- Bradshaw International
- Bialetti 6-Cup
- Moka Express
Just like the word “Kleenex” has become a synonym for a tissue, Bialetti is almost synonymous with the Moka pot. This company has been making classic stovetop espresso machines since 1933. This classic design has not changed much through the decades because it works exactly as needed, quickly diffusing the heat from the stove into the water in the pot by way of its 8 sided base.
This brand is of good quality, even when made in aluminum rather than stainless steel. They are quite inexpensive, but Bialetti coffee makers are not cheaply made. A nice bonus to this brand of coffee machine is that you can buy replacement parts, such as the handles if yours is damaged.
The Bialetti Moka Express is one of the top-selling models of coffee machines that you may want to try. This coffee maker comes in 3, 6, or 12 cup sizes, so you can have whatever quantity of Italian-style coffee that you want.
- Rugged Brushed Stainless Steel housing
- Commercial three-way solenoid valve. Capacity water tank - 2,1 liter
- Commercial-style 58mm chrome-plated brass portability and brew group
- Commercial steam wand. Rotating steam want movement type
- Easy-to-use rocker switch controls
If you are a serious coffee maker, and you want a high-end automatic espresso machine so that you can really channel your inner barista, Gaggia may be one for your serious consideration. Their automatic espresso makers are classic machines that will last for decades of making espresso. Gaggia is a brand that makes the best Italian espresso machines.
Gaggia puts many of the same parts in their home use machines that they do in their commercial ones, allowing buyers to make coffee shop style coffee and espresso in their own kitchens. Buy a quality coffee grinder, and it won't be long before you will be creating your own lattes, espresso shots, or any other coffee drink in your own kitchen.
Many of Gaggia's Italian espresso machines feature gadgets like steam wands, so you will soon be frothing milk and making quality espresso like a pro with the purchase of a Gaggia espresso coffee maker.
- Designer: Richard Sapper
- In 18/10 stainless steel
- Hand wash suggested
- Works on induction stove tops
- Dimensions: aDiameter (cm): 12.50 x Height (cm): 20.50 ; Content (cl): 30.00
Alessi coffee machines are a quality brand that is as aesthetically pleasing as they are functional. They have been in business since 1921 and have established a name for themselves as a company that cares about offering products that will hold up for a lifetime of usage. If you buy an Alessi coffee machine and take care of it as directed, chances are that it will last for decades, if not a lifetime of usage.
Alessi is not the priciest of brands, but it isn't the most inexpensive either. However, these stovetop coffee makers are extraordinarily well-designed. These coffee makers are engineered to protect the coffee from being “over-filtered,” a novice mistake that can leave the coffee tasting burned. This protection keeps the coffee consistently tasting balanced, never overdone, never underdone.
- PRESSURE BASED SYSTEM – The Genio is a professional-grade pressure based system that that will allow you to extract and squeeze the most flavor, aroma, and body from the coffee to deliver a high quality cup every time
- EXCLUSIVELY FOR DOLCE GUSTO CAPSULES – The Genio Single Serve Coffee Maker is exclusively for NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto capsules. Dolce Gusto patented smart capsules help to keep coffee fresh until the moment you brew, and works with the dolce gusto system to regulate the pressure and ensure every cup is made to your liking
- EASY INTERFACE – Boasting a new easy-to-use wheel interface with a 7-level LED display, the Genio allows you to control the size and intensity of your coffee, giving you a truly customized coffee experience. Just match the led bars to the bars on your dolce gusto coffee or milk capsule and brew by selecting the hot or cold button depending on your coffee selection
- HOT AND COLD COFFEE DRINKS –Explore the wide variety of decadent flavors, and both hot and cold coffee drinks offered by NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto with this capsule-based coffee machine. With 18 flavor varieties, you can make an authentic espresso, or choose from Americano, Chococino, Cappuccino, Macchiato, Latte, and many more flavors
- SHORTER BREWING TIME – This state of the art equipment has a special Thermoblock heating system that controls and balances the temperature, and requires no preheating. This allows for no warm up time, and the ability to brew a café style cup of coffee in a minute or less
Long before the K-Cup trend reached the United States, Nespresso created the capsule-style coffee pod machine. These super automatic espresso machines quickly create a quality espresso with the classic chocolate brown crema froth on top of each cup.
The Delonghi is one brand of coffee maker that is made in Italy. They do offer a whole range of Italian coffee machines, including Nespresso machines, as well as all-in-one coffee, espresso, cappuccino, and latte machines. They even make an electric Moka pot.
Final Word On Four Italian Coffee Maker Brands
Whether you choose a Bialetti stovetop coffee maker or a Delonghi Nespresso machine, you will probably find all the coffee machines that you could ever want on Amazon or from other online retailers.
Read reviews and compare prices to find the best value, and make sure that you consider functionality and quality along with the price. Remember that many of these companies make several styles of coffee makers, so you do have plenty of choices when you are shopping for an Italian coffee maker.
FAQs On Italian Coffee Maker Brands
Which Nespresso machine is made in Italy?
Delonghi is a machine that uses Nespresso pods, and it is made in Italy.
Do Italians use a drip coffee maker?
Not usually. Italians want a thick, rich brew in their espresso cups, and drip coffee does not usually satisfy them.