When you're opening a coffee shop, you must consider many aspects from suppliers and products to your location and employees. However, one really fun part of this adventure is shopping for coffee shop furniture.
- 【5 Piece Dining Set】5 piece dining set constructed with steel tube to provide strong sturdiness and durability.Include 1 counter height table and 4 X-back chairs,perfect for family meals.Industrial style design,suits for kitchen, dining room, restaurant, and coffee shop.
- 【Durable & Sturdy】Made of high quality MDF wood for table top and chair top,stainless metal for table and chairs frame.X-back chair to release your back strength.Could be used for a long time,even outdoor.
- 【Easy to Clean】The surface of the table and chair is waterproof and anti-corrosive coating, you can easily wipe soup,sauce and dust clean,and the surface will not be hurt.
- 【15min Assemble】All tools and hardware you need are include in the package with a clear and step-by-step instruction.Come with 2 separate boxes,1 for table and 1 for chairs,might be delivered in different time.
- 【Dimension】Table Size : 47.2"L x31.5"W x30"H; Chair Size :17.3"Lx15.8''Wx33.5"H.Weight Capacity:Table:180lbs,Chair:270lbs.
There are so many options available that you could get overwhelmed, but if you keep these tips in mind, you'll be able to furnish your cafe with the perfect items to fit your theme and mood.
Coffee Shop Furniture: What Your Store Needs
Furnishing a coffee shop can be exciting, especially since it's an opportunity to create a space that reflects your style and makes your customers feel comfortable as they sip their coffee and chat with their friends.
Before you start shopping, though, you want to think about what your store really needs and the kind of environment you're looking to project. For example, do you want a cozy feel bistro tables or the industrial style that is currently popular?
Once you determine the type of coffee shop you want to have, you can start shopping. There are many specialty furniture places that can furnish your space, but you can also look at outlets like Amazon and Wayfair, which often have coffee shop furniture at reasonable prices.
- Those interested in a fun, retro look will go gaga over this Arm chair. An exceptionally crafted piece of Furniture, This plush selection stands firmly on four plucky rubber legs, A welcome addition to any home in Need of a new spot to sink into after those long days at the office.
You are probably trying to save as much money as you can while still having a beautifully furnished store, so any time you can get a cheaper price on good furniture, you take it!
1. Coffee Shop Chairs
Seating is probably the most critical type of furniture you need in your coffee shop because you want your customers to sit down and stay awhile.
You know that the longer people stay, the more they spend, so you'll definitely want to spend some time thinking about chairs and other seating arrangements that suit your space an accommodate customer needs
For instance, if you're serving food, opt for more upright dining chairs to ensure people can eat comfortably. On the other hand, sofas and armchairs circled around a coffee table are ideal for patrons who want to read a book or chat while enjoying their drinks.
You might even consider adding some retro stools near a window table for customers who want to people watch, especially if you're located in a busy area. Most of your seating will likely be tables and chairs, but make sure you don't over-crowd your space.
- Set includes: Two (2) counter stools
- Materials: Vinyl, Asian hardwood and Asian tropical wood
- Material Content: 40% PVC, 20% PU, 40% T/C fabric
- Fabric Color: Black; Table top edge profile: Roundover savel
- Finish Color: Espresso
Depending on whether you serve indoors, outdoors or both, you may opt for metallic, plastic or wooden coffee bar chairs.
It's better to have fewer seating options than make the shop crowded: customers don't like to feel claustrophobic when they're trying to enjoy their coffee. They want to be able to spread out a bit.
2. Cafe Chairs and Bar Tables
Cafe and bar tables are an important part of any coffee shop. Wooden tables are versatile and go well with a variety of themes, whether you're going for a cozy cabin feel or a more industrial look. Modern cafes might choose glass or faux marble tabletops.
- Amalia is a classic, mid-century, round marble bistro dining table that can be used as a breakfast nook or kitchen table.
- This small round dining table is lightweight and multifunctional, featuring two different finishes of either antique coffee or light brown/tan rubberwood legs that support an elegant white faux marble table-top.
- This elegant bistro table is ideal for small kitchen spaces but can also be used as a pub table or as a transitional piece in any room.
- This round dining table is a mid-century classic with solid wood curved legs and can comfortably seat 2 people.
- 20-minute assembly and lifetime manufacturer warranty: try for 100 days.
Metal tables, which come in a variety of finishes, are also an option for industrial-type cafes.
Check the durability of dining tables, so you don't have to replace them after a year or two. If your space allows, you may also want to have one long table in an area of your cafe that could accommodate a large group of customers at one time.
This encourages patrons to bring their friends to enjoy a cup of coffee and to stick around for a while. Some cafes even make their long table the centerpiece of the space and place smaller tables around the perimeter of the room for smaller groups and solo customers.
If you have a living room area, with overstuffed chairs and sofas, you will want to provide a coffee table and possibly a couple of side tables for that space. Even if people aren't eating or working on their laptops, they'll still need a place to set their coffee down between sips.
There are many types of high-quality coffee tables available, especially since they are a standard item in the home as well as in a coffee shop.
3. Cafe Furniture Accessories
Accessories are dependent on your shop's theme, style and budget.
You probably wouldn't put a bookcase full of books in a coffee shop that is supposed to have an industrial feel. If you're going for an industrial mood, you'll probably want minimal art on the walls and pendant lights rather than fully-shaded lamps.
A cozy cafe might include art from local painters on the walls, shaded lamps, vases with flowers, and even that bookcase full of books. Many cafes try to recreate the bookstore feel, so magazines, newspapers, and other reading material scattered on coffee tables can be very inviting.
You may even want to put some live hanging or standing plants around your shop to make it seem even more like a home environment.
Be careful not to overdo it with a lot of knick-knacks and other non-functional items. This can make your space look cluttered and may cause customers to feel trapped.
You don't want people to be in a hurry to leave your cafe, so be sure to consider this before adding another vase or lamp to your space. However, an accent piece or two can certainly play a part in your coffee shop furniture scheme.
The Final Word on Coffee Shop Furniture
Coffee shops are meant to lure people in for drinks and long chats, so you want to make sure your furniture is comfortable and welcoming, even if you're going for a minimalistic, industrial theme.
Take some time to consider what statement you're making with coffee shop furniture before buying anything, and be consistent with your choices. Before long, you'll have customers lounging in your chairs and enjoying the ambiance of your coffee shop.