Whether you're setting up your coffee shop for the first time, or redecorating your space, you're going to need furniture. Here's our top 6 coffee shop tables.
Whether you're setting up your coffee shop for the first time, or redecorating your space to give it a fresh update, you're going to need furniture, specifically coffee shop tables and chairs. No matter what style you're going for or the mood you're trying to convey, there are tables available to furnish any coffee shop.
If you're an Amazon Prime member and have a business account, many of these products ship for free as well. This will help keep your costs down as you furnish your coffee shop. Moreover, they'll deliver the tables to your door, so you don't have to worry about finding a way to transport your purchases.
Ready to go shopping?
- Tips for Buying The Right Coffee Shop Table
- Our Six Top Choices
- The Final Word on the Best Coffee Shop Tables
- Coffee Shops Business Guides
Tips for Buying The Right Coffee Shop Table
Check the height and other dimensions of your selection against the rest of your coffee shop chairs, bar stools and the room itself to see if it fits. Also, consider if the table-top color and finish matches your other coffee shop furniture and accessories.
Similarly, what type of table do you prefer and will it work for your coffee shop space? Round tables can seat small groups of patrons intimately and work best for smaller spaces.
Square restaurant tables look better in elongated rooms, can be placed against a wall and can sit larger groups of people.
Oval represents a compromise between the two.
What material do you want for your coffee shop tables? Plastic tables are cheap, cheerful and easy to store. However, they don't look as good as other popular coffee shop table types and can also crack. They're not usually eco-friendly either.
Glass is easier to clean and looks minimalistic. However, it's noisy and can scratch without a table cloth.
Solid wood tables look expensive and suits most coffee shop vibes, but they can rot if left outside exposed to the elements. They also may mark and scuff after heavy use or certain cleaning products.
Marble coffee tables are a good choice if you value durability, but they're usually heavy and expensive.
Cast iron coffee shop tables are ideal for the surviving the elements but can feel cold without accessories, table cloths and so on. They're also heavy to stack and store.
Our Six Top Choices
1. Iceberg CafeWorks Round Cafe Table
The Iceberg CafeWorks Round Cafe Table is an ideal coffee shop table for a cafe with a modern feel, as it consists of an all-steel or metal base and a powder-coated finish, and comes in three colors: graphite, grey, or walnut. It has adjustable feet to accommodate uneven flooring and is sealed with melamine to prevent moisture absorption.
This is one of the best tables for a coffee shop because it is designed for heavy use and will not show damage from spilled drinks. You can seat two chairs around this round table, so it is best for smaller shops or smaller areas within a shop. The table arrives unassembled, but you will be able to put it together quickly with the provided tools.
- 1-1/8-inches thick, wear resistant melamine top with T-mold edge
- Sleek and contemporary, sturdy all steel base with powder coated silver finish
- Adjustable feet help compensate for uneven flooring
- Melamine sealed underside to prevent moisture absorption
- Available in graphite granite finish
2. Correll Square Cafe Table
This coffee table is nice for all types of coffee shops because it comes in a variety of colors, from black granite for more modern and industrial looks, to cherry or maple for a cozier feel. The 42″ model can comfortably seat four and would work well in most coffee shops that need to fit several tables in an open space.
The base of this square table is constructed of cast iron and comes with a textured black finish. The table top has a laminate finish that will resist spills and clean up nicely.
Correll, the manufacturer, considers this a heavy-duty table that is perfect for demanding environments such as commercial coffee shops. You will need a screwdriver to complete the assembly.
- 1-1/4" High pressure laminate top with Backer sheet to prevent warping
- 42" Fusion Maple colored Square top
- Textured black cast iron base and top spider with 3" diameter steel column
- Nylon leveling guides for easy leveling and sturdy placement
- Avaiable in both table and bar stool / pub height
3. COSVALVE Tempered Glass Table and Chair Set
A high-quality option for coffee shops, the COSVALVE Tempered Glass Table and Chair Set is an excellent coffee shop table. It looks kind of like a dining table. Either the black version or the white style would look lovely in any modern cafe.
Several of these tables placed around the dining room area will provide adequate seating for customers who are eating or working remotely while they enjoy their coffee.
The chairs are a combination of superior quality leather and metal, which ensures they will withstand heavy use in a cafe setting.
There are also no arms on the dining chairs, which means they can be easily tucked in under the table when not in use, so you'll be able to keep aisle-ways clear between tables.
Comfortable and sturdy, they will keep people in your shop and ordering more food and drinks.
- The complete set can comfortably seat 4 people around the table, suitable for kitchen, dining room, restaurant, coffee shop and domestic use.
- Quality tempered glass top with safety round corner design adds a modern flair to your home dining decor. Capped feet reduce the noise while moving and protects your floor from scratches.
- A great combination of high quality leather and metal come with rust resistant finish. Rugged metal structure and high quality steel frame ensure a long lifespan.
- The chairs boast an arm-less design that allows them to be, tucked under the table when not in use.
- All parts and instructions are prepared for simple, hassle-free assembly. Combining simplicity, durability and style, this 5-Piece Tempered Glass Top Dining Set creates the perfect setting for casual family meals and stress-free, everyday entertaining.
4. Redd Royal 3 Piece Table and Bench Set
For an economical, rustic coffee shop table, the Redd Royal 3 Piece Table and Bench Set is a great option. It has a minimalistic design, which could work for a modern look, but its wooden construction and finish make it look like it belongs in a mountain cabin.
The sturdy table and benches will hold up to years of customers, and the clear coat finish resists liquids and scratches.
Four people can sit at the table with two customers per bench, and the benches slide neatly under the table to save space while they are not in use. The table base and surface is easy to clean, meaning you can turn tables around quickly after customers finish eating and drinking coffee.
5. VASAGLE Bar Table Set
The VASAGLE Bar Table Set, is a coffee bar table for rustic coffee shops. It comes with a bar-height table and two bar stools and is available in two colors: rustic brown and black and greige and black. Both finishes would look fantastic in a coffee shop that has a cozy mountain cabin feel.
Two additional bar stools can be added if you would rather it seat four instead of two. The barstools can tuck under the table to preserve space when not in use and the table's surface is simple to clean between customers. This bar table set is a bargain, so you can afford to order several for your coffee shop.
- A Set for Demanding Ones: A bar table and 2 bar stools with high-quality rustic brown finish—a wonderful addition to your kitchen, game room, or living room. The black steel frame not only forms an appealing contrast to the wood tone, but also serves as a practical footrest
- Breakfast for Two? The high table has a surface area of 47.2” x 23.6” on which rolls, cold cuts, and freshly squeezed orange juice can easily be placed. Order 2 more bar stools to enjoy a 4-person breakfast table
- Perfect Fit: The two 15.7”L x 11.8”W x 25.6”H bar chairs fit perfectly under the bar counter, so the set is extremely space-saving, even if you buy 2 more chairs
- Installation Without Obstacles: The simple structure of the bar chairs and the kitchen table as well as screws of the same size allow quick and easy assembly
- What You Get: An industrial-style bar table and 2 bar stools from the ALINRU Collection, an anti-tipping kit for your safety, and a perfect addition that adds an attractive touch to your space
6. vidaXL Teak Wood Coffee Table
If you have a living room area in your coffee shop that includes sofas and armchairs, you will want to have a traditional coffee table centered among the chairs to provide customers a place to set their drinks down between sips. The vidaXL Teak Wood Coffee Table is a more basic choice of coffee shop table, but it will suit a modern or rustic coffee shop.
It is constructed of various shades of reclaimed teak wood, which means no two tables are exactly alike. The tabletop sturdily rests on four metal legs to withstand heavy use, so you don't have to worry about it falling apart even after years of holding customers' drinks.
The Final Word on the Best Coffee Shop Tables
When buying a coffee shop table, opt for a single design to create a modern contemporary look. Alternatively, try mixing and matching styles to create a more eclectic coffee shop vibe. Ultimately a good coffee shop table should turn your space into a place customers love to visit.