Want to know the best coffee for Ninja Coffee Bar? This article reviews what to look for and think about when purchasing coffee for your Ninja coffee machine.
While multi-purpose coffee machines are gaining popularity, the Ninja Coffee Bar takes things to a new level. Most multi-purpose machines use pre-measured pods to get the versatility they seek. The Ninja uses a unique thermal extraction system to give a versatile base that you can then transform into just about any type of coffee drink you can want.
But with great power comes great responsibility, and with a powerful, versatile coffee maker comes the responsibility to choose your beans wisely. So how do you find the best coffee for Ninja Coffee Bar? Read on to find out.
The Machine: Ninja Coffee Bar Basics
If you’re new to the Ninja Coffee Bar world, you might not be fully informed on what sets it apart from other machines in the same niche. The Ninja Coffee Bar markets itself as the ideal all-in-one machine, as practical for a carafe of brewed coffee as it is for espresso drinks. It takes things to a new level in the field in that respect.
The six basic brew functions give you a range of choices: Classic and Rich Brew are an enhanced drip coffee experience, and the Ninja also boasts two settings for iced coffee: Over Ice and Cold Brew. You can even get an espresso result from the Specialty Brew setting. As a result, you’ll want to choose coffees that share that versatility and give you as many options to play with as possible.
What To Look For In Coffee For Your Ninja
When shopping for your Ninja Coffee Bar, the primary question to ask yourself is what types of drinks you tend to favor. For example, if you’re more likely to brew carafes or single cups of drip coffee, what you’ll want will be somewhat different from if you’re mainly planning to use it for specialty drinks.
In general, whole bean coffee is a better option than pre-ground; when it comes to the Ninja Coffee Bar, it’s even more beneficial to have the freshest possible coffee. This doesn’t rule out options that only sell in pre-ground format. Still, your best results from the unique Ninja brewing system will come from freshly ground coffee to the size appropriate for the permanent filter the machine includes.
Apart from these considerations, the sky is the limit–since you have a lot of different brewing options, you have a lot of choices that suit themselves to the specific types of coffee you’ll be making.
Best Coffee For Ninja Coffee Bar: My Picks
Because the Ninja Coffee Bar is an all-in-one machine, you’ll likely want coffee that’s able to multitask as well. My top picks for this brewing method can play across multiple brewing types and work well across different finished drinks to get the most out of the machine’s functions.
Volcanica Mocha Java: While this coffee is a little on the pricier side, it’s definitely worth it for its versatility, which plays well with all of the various options available in the Ninja Coffee Bar. Volcanica’s Mocha Java also boasts a complex flavor with notes ranging from spices to fruit to chocolate. If you're for what to impress your guests, this is an excellent coffee to get the most out of your machine.
- Mocha Java Coffee: The world's first and most famous coffee blend. We recently kicked up the quality to make it 100% authentic. The winy Yemen Mocha coffee is coupled with the full bodied, spicy coffee from Java for an amazing flavor.
- Flavor Notes: Spices, Tangerine, and Chocolate
- Medium Roasted: Whole bean allowing the true flavor characteristic to come through for a remarkable taste.
- Fresh Roasted: Then immediately packed and sealed to assure freshness.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Kicking Horse Coffee Grizzly Claw: I like this blend of Latin American beans in general, for many different purposes–which makes it an excellent option for the Ninja Coffee Bar. Great for cold brew, for espresso drinks, and a pot of coffee alike, the rich, smooth flavors are adaptable, which is just what you want for a machine that does a little bit of everything.
- DARK ROAST, WHOLE BEAN: Rich, dark chocolate, decadent. From the heart of the mountains, a strong spirit roars. The most magical hand mother nature can deal
- TASTING NOTES, BREW METHOD: Rich, dark chocolate, cacao nibs, brown sugar and roasted hazelnuts. Recommended methods: French press, drip machine, pour over and cold brew
- ORIGIN CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICA: Grown in a socially and environmentally responsible way, by farmers with sustainable businesses they can depend on
- ORGANIC, FAIRTRADE, KOSHER, SHADE GROWN, ARABICA COFFEE: Coffee that is good and fair for the coffee drinkers, the farmers and the planet. 100 percent Certified
- ROASTED IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS: It’s all deep, dark and delicious, roasted right below the towering Canadian Rocky Mountain peaks
Peet’s Coffee Brazil Minas: This single-origin coffee is robust enough to stand up to flavorings, sugar, and milk–but it’s also smooth enough to stand on its own, whether iced or hot. It’s also an affordable option, making it accessible for everyday coffee habits while still being sophisticated enough to bring out for guests when entertaining.
- Single Origin Brazil: Whole, ripe coffee cherries from the Minas Gerais region sweetened in the Brazilian sun to create a coffee that is smooth and full bodied
- Flavor and Roast: Sun-dried sweet with natural notes of hazelnut. Medium roast. 100% Arabica Coffee
- Origin at its Utmost: Our longstanding relationships with farmers allow us access to the world’s finest and rarest coffees. Each time you brew a Peet’s single origin coffee, you’re guaranteed the quintessential expression of a coffee terroir.
- Our Commitment: To achieve our signature rich flavor, we source the world’s best coffee beans, hand-roast them in small batches, and uphold the strictest standard of freshness
- Contents: 1- 18 Ounce Bag of Peet's Single Origin Brazil Medium Roast Whole Bean Coffee