Choosing a good coffee pot with grinder can make your cup of brewed coffee a breeze to make, but which to choose? In this article, we list our 2021 top picks.
Choosing a good coffee pot with a grinder built-in can make your cup of brewed coffee a breeze to make. A combination coffee machine gets your single cup of coffee ready with a simple press of a button, which is perfect for any coffee lover.
Machine grinding and brewing coffee save you the hassle and the counter space as well as offering freshly ground coffee for each cup. It also saves you the trouble of using a manual coffee grinder to achieve the taste of ground coffee at home.
This kind of coffee maker offers a convenient option and is well worth the money for the freshest coffee mug in the mornings. Here are our 2021 top picks.
Top Coffee Pot with Grinder Choices
- The Breville Grind Control creates third wave specialty coffee by capturing freshness and essential oils from beans by grinding before you brew with Steep and Release technology; Choose to brew directly into a carafe, tall cup or travel mug for on the go
- PROGRAMMABLE AUTO START: Set the time you'd like your coffee and the Grind Control will start the brewing process automatically; Delivers brew water at the right temperature from the start to the finish of the brewing process
- INTEGRATED AND ADJUSTABLE GRINDER: Adjust the grinder output to suit any bean from anywhere and customize the grind size to suit your taste
- STEEP AND RELEASE TECHNOLOGY: Brew your coffee directly into a large carafe, tall cup or travel mug with equal balance and flavor profile
- LCD DISPLAY: A clear and concise LCD screen shows grind setting, grind time and number of shots or cups you have selected
This brew system is one of the best for any coffee drinker. It can brew a single cup or a full 12 cup pot if needed.
The coffee is brewed at a consistent 200 degrees F and will stay hot in a stainless steel carafe for at least 3 hours. It has 8 coffee grind settings that can be adjusted and a water tank that will hold 60oz.
There is some inconsistency with the feed system and it can be awkward to clean but overall, it is easy to use and offers a customizable brew depending on what type of coffee you want.
The machine also offers what is called a steep and release system which allows the flavor from the coffee bean to be absorbed by the hot water before it goes into the carafe. All these features mean you have greater control over your coffee’s final taste.
The machine has a programmable timer so you can set it when you want it to start brewing. You can wake up to a full pot or a travel mug of coffee as you head out the door.
- 12-Cup automatic coffeemaker with built-in automatic bean grinder
- Fully programmable with adjustable auto-shutoff from 0 to 4 hours, Brew Pause, 1- to 4-Cup setting, and grind-off option for using pre-ground coffee
- Charcoal water filter and permanent gold tone filter ensures only the freshest coffee flavor flows through.
- Includes measuring scoop and instruction booklet
- Product built to North American Electrical Standards; NOTE: Check User manual in Technical Specification before use
Cuisinart is a well-known brand. The Cuisinart DGB machine offers auto start and shut off along with programmability.
There is a selector for grind control, letting you brew from 2 cups to 12 cups of fresh coffee. Brew strength can be adjusted and set to mild, medium, or strong. There is also a pause option so you can get a cup while it brews the rest of the pot.
This machine is a little bit of a pain as it needs hand washing but is overall a good purchase. Even though the stainless steel carafe needs to be washed by hand, it is thermal and will keep the brewed coffee hot for several hours. It also means your coffee won’t oxidize on a hot plate.
It comes with a reusable filter which is better than a paper filter (which you can use as well if you want) as it gives you a great full coffee flavor. The filter for the water is charcoal so it keeps a fresh tasted and the tank can hold up to 54oz of water.
You can set the timer and go to bed then wake up to some fresh ground coffee. The hopper holds a half-pound of beans, so you are always ready to go.
3. Capresso 465
- FRESH COFFEE: Grinds fresh, whole beans right before brewing for freshest flavor
- CONICAL BURR GRINDER: Integrated conical burr grinder with direct-feed technology - compact space saving design
- CAPACITY: 10-cup thermal carafe, 6 ounce bean container. Watts/Volts/Hertz: 1000W/120V/60Hz
- GOLDTONE FILTER: Eliminates the need for messy paper filters and is dishwasher safe
- PROGRAMMABLE: Set the machine to automatically grind the coffee then brew at your programmed time
First off, there are a lot of buttons to figure out but that isn’t a bad thing. While it looks complicated, it has lots of options for brewing an awesome cup of coffee for a machine that falls in the mid-priced range.
It has a burr grinder and a carafe that has a heating element in it instead of using a hot plate that can singe the coffee. It has a digital display and is programmable so you can set and brew anytime.
The electric grinder is a little slow and noisy, but it produces a great cup of coffee and no paper filters are needed.
- Streamlined Grinding and Brewing - Fresh coffee, fast, the all-in-one design makes it easy to grind whole beans, giving you the full flavor and aroma of your favorite beans every time
- Whole Beans or Grounds - Brew you favorite cup, the grinder quickly prepares whole beans, and it can be turned off for normal brewing with pre-ground coffee
- Custom Brewing - Use the brew strength selector for coffee that fits your taste, options for regular, bold, and strong
- QuickTouch Programming - Easily program the 24-hour auto brew feature so you can wake up to a fresh pot of coffee, plus, the backlit display highlights the time and the program you choose
- Note: Cup equals approximately 5 ounce. (varies by brewing technique)
This coffee pot and grinder is inexpensive but works well and will offer you a great brew every time. Black and Decker is a well-known tool and small appliance company with a good reputation.
This machine has a brew timer that can be set for any time of day or night. It has a bright display and large buttons. This means no fiddling around and it's easy to set and go. It includes a pause feature so you can sneak a cup while the pot is brewing, and can brew up to 12 cups.
This brewer isn’t going to win awards for extra bells and whistles but if you just want a good cup of coffee then you won’t have a problem with this one. The system is simple and uses a blade grinder but it's easy to use. You won’t find a better coffee pot and grinder for this low price.
- 10 CUP COFFEEMAKER W/ BUILT IN GRINDER: Brew great tasting coffee at home — built in conical burr grinder grinds beans right before brewing for enticingly rich aroma and full bodied flavor (no need for a separate grinder)
- EASY CUSTOMIZING: 2 to 10 cup grinder setting for customizing the amount, 5 grind settings (coarse to fine) for choosing the intensity, and brew strength selector with 3 flavor options (mild, medium, and strong)
- AUTO START & KEEP WARM: Schedule the brew cycle to start whenever you want (great for wake up coffee); 2 hour keep warm for delicious hot coffee from first cup to last. The glass coffee pot and the filter receptacle must be washed in the upper rack of the dishwasher
- BREW PAUSE & PRECISE POURING: No need to wait — pause and serve function allows for pouring a cup at any time during the brew cycle; carafe with curved spout ensures drip free pouring down to the last drop
- USER FRIENDLY DESIGN: Intuitive controls and a crystal clear LCD screen ensure easy programming and use; removable gold tone filter included for hassle free cleaning
Krups has become one of the most prominent names in coffee making these days. The German appliance maker collaborates with other companies to make machines that are minimalist in style and price.
This one has a conical burr grinder which is shocking in a machine of this price. It offers incredible value. It also looks good and will brew 10 cups maximum in a glass carafe that has a stylish black and chrome design.
It has 5 settings of grind along with three settings for varying strengths. There is an LCD display that is bright and makes changing settings a breeze.
This machine is simple, smart looking and although you may not get all the high-tech features, you get a good basic setup that will brew an excellent cup of coffee.
The Final Word on Choosing a Coffee Pot with Grinder
Some would say there is nothing like starting the day with a freshly brewed cup of coffee in your hands. Fresh ground beans, a quality brew, and the aroma of hot coffee waiting for that first sip.
Purchasing the right coffee pot with a grinder doesn’t have to be overly expensive. You can certainly find one with all the tech features but there are also some great products that won’t break the bank.
We hope we have helped you to find a coffee pot with a grinder that fits your needs and budget.