Whether you're on a keto diet or just love a frothy dose of MCT oil, we're here to provide details on how you can use a milk frother to make bulletproof coffee.
You love your morning bulletproof coffee — but blending it in a blender every day can be a pain.
You're in luck — there's a much simpler, faster, and easier way to create the perfect cup of bulletproof coffee.
Here, we'll explore how you can use a milk frother to create a creamy blend that will give you the kick you need before you head out the door in the morning.
- Why Does Bulletproof Coffee Need To Be Blended?
- What's The Best Milk Frother For Bulletproof Coffee?
- Three Tips And Tricks For Using A Milk Frother To Make Bulletproof Coffee
- The Final Word On Can I Use A Milk Frother To Make Bulletproof Coffee
- FAQs On Can I Use A Milk Frother To Make Bulletproof Coffee
- Milk Frothing Guides
Why Does Bulletproof Coffee Need To Be Blended?
Coffee, butter, and oil — the standard bulletproof coffee recipe are simple. Both people who are working toward eating a higher-fat, lower-carb diet and those who simply want to give their morning a boost are loving this new take on their morning cup of coffee.
Lovers of this grass-fed butter and MCT oil (or coconut oil) loaded coffee tout its benefits, but it can be tough to get bulletproof coffee to the right consistency.
If you're not a fan of cleaning your blender daily — or toting one around while you're traveling — you'll be happy to know that you can easily use a milk frother to get the same delicious, frothy, blended results that you get from making bulletproof coffee in a blender.
Here, we'll explore how to choose the right milk frother for your bulletproof coffee, as well as how to use a milk frother to get the same creamy goodness you'd get from whipping up your morning rocket fuel in a blender.
What's The Best Milk Frother For Bulletproof Coffee?
Like we said, cleaning a blender daily can be a huge pain, and can ever deter you from sticking to your bulletproof coffee habit.
If you're looking for an easier option, we've got you covered. Check out our favorite milk frothers (they're all available on Amazon) that will help you blend your grass-fed butter or ghee, MCT or coconut oil, and coffee into the powerhouse blend that gets you soaring through your day.
1. Cincred Electric Milk Frother
Cheap, dependable, and quick — Cincred's simple frother doesn't have many bells and whistles, but it gets the job done. In less than half a minute, your bulletproof coffee will be well-blended into the morning delight that you love.
- Why choose us & different from other products: We use 1800mAh super-capacity rechargeable battery, the use time can be up to 3 hours, and the standby time with full power can be up to 3 months, our metal rod is directly fixed on it, non-removable, sturdy It will not be damaged and will never fall off during use,thus ensuring its service life of more than 5 years, within 5 years of use, if the product cannot work or cannot rechargeable, please contact us, we will replace it for you free of charge
- ✅ Perfect Milk Frother – As Coffee lovers, they are serious about coffee. Cincred Milk Frother gives professional finishing touch to latte, cappuccino, macchiato or hot chocolate. Make delicious foamy creamer for your drinks at home without a trip to cafe with rapid mixer milk frother. The benefits of the electric drink whisk mixer are endless, you can make your own best latte.
- ✅USB Charging for Home And Travel – The handheld milk frother is powered by the built-in 1800mAh rechargeable battery, A full charge lasts 3 months or more, so you don't have to worry about cords and replacing batteries. Heat up the milk, immerse the espresso maker into the cup and turn it on. The Coffee Frother will start creating creamy froth on milk instantly. You have a cup filled with creamy froth and are ready to go into your coffee latte.
- ✅ Proven And Trusted Quality – We use only premium materials. The handle we use is non-slip Silica gel material and the blender portion is made of food-grade 304 stainless steel, which is safe and green. The bracket is also made of ABS, which is very light and stable.Our small and efficient frother works on all types of milk - half and half, creamer, soy, cocoa, almond, cashew, hazelnut, whole milk, and other dairy such as butter or cream.
- ✅ Easy To Store And Clean – Our milk coffee mixer comes with a stand for easy storage and can be kept on the countertop. When stored on the counter it sits nicely next to other coffee accessories. The milk frother is easy to clean, you can immerse yourself in water and it will be completely clean in just a few seconds.
2. Zulay Milk Boss Electric Milk Frother
This higher-end option is beloved by baristas and layperson coffee lovers alike. The frother is quick, quiet, and, according to reviewers, is better at blending coffee than a standard or immersion blender. While this is our priciest option, it does come with a lifetime warranty from Zulay, so you'll never have to purchase another milk frother.
- Make Rich, Creamy Froth In Seconds: We coffee lovers are serious when it comes to our coffee. The Milk Boss Frother gives that professional finishing touch to your latte, cappuccino, macchiato or hot chocolate. Make delicious foamy creamer for your drinks at home without a trip to Starbucks with your own milk frother. The benefits of having your own electric drink whisk mixer are endless, you can make your own best latte, you know your tastes best.
- Matcha Whisking, Coffee & More: Works better than a manual matcha whisk for making matcha tea and works far better than fork or whisk for coffee. It works very well to mix nutritious protein powder drinks with no extra container, blender or bottle shaker to wash. Use our mini mixer for your whisking and mixing needs: Give healthy shakes and smoothies a kick by adding powder or egg nog flavor and mixing.
- Proven and Trusted Quality: We use only premium materials. The construction will last, backed by our Zulay Guarantee to not rust or break, ever. Our small and efficient frother works on all types of milk - half and half, creamer, soy, almond, cashew, hazelnut, whole milk, and other dairy such as butter or cream.
- Easy To Clean and Store: The durable convenient metal stand gives easy access for foamy goodness in seconds. Cleanup for this matcha wisk & frother is even faster. To clean just put the whisk in hot running water and briefly turn it on – instantly clean! When stored on counter or table it sits nicely next other coffee accessories. Our powerful and durable hand-held milk frother is powered by two AA batteries (not included) with a compact electric design that easily fits in a drawer.
- No Hassle, Zulay Guarantee: We love and take pride in our milk frother and we back this up with a lifetime guarantee. Have the confidence that this frother will last, if there are ever any issues, just contact us and we will make it right. Order now and be assured that this product will live up to your expectations, guaranteed.
3. Bosenkitchen Electric Milk Frother
Small, quiet, and easily portable, Bosenkitchen's middle-of-the-road handheld milk frother option is great for your morning dose of coffee and healthy fats. Some reviewers say that this frothing tool even beats out more expensive options they've tried.
- Perfect Milk Frothing: High speed rotation of food safe stainless-steel whisk and BPA free shaft, this handheld milk frother is perfect for creating foam within 15-20s for bulletproof coffee, latte, milk shake, hot chocolates and matcha powder as well as a good egg beater
- Ergonomic & Portable Design: Lightweight hand milk frother with an ergonomic handle makes frothing and creating delicate foam easily. Portable size is convenient to carry makes sure you can enjoy your morning coffee although in traveling
- Classic Never Outdate Style: The coffee milk mixer is styled in silver and black color perfectly fit with any modern kitchen. Decent present for daily coffee drinkers
- Easy to Use: Simple one-touch switch with a powerful motor but low noise level. Just put it into a container with liquid food up to approx 1/3 to froth. Please keep the temperature of the milk below 60 degree for perfect foam. Battery operated and 2 AA batteries included
- Stainless steel shaft with food safe material is easy to be cleaned in mild soapy water with the whisk moving or just put it into fresh running water
Three Tips And Tricks For Using A Milk Frother To Make Bulletproof Coffee
If you've decided to put away the blender and give a handheld milk frother a try, you're making a smart move. The easier it is to make (and clean up after) your bulletproof coffee in the morning, the more likely you are to stick with the habit.
Here, we'll take a look at some of the tips and tricks you can use to make your new habit as simple as possible.
- Stick with battery-powered, handheld milk frothers only. A larger milk frother (that requires you to plug into a wall outlet) will deliver more power than you need and has the potential to make a mess of your kitchen.
- Use a cup larger than necessary. You want to give your coffee plenty of room to froth. You may want to make your bulletproof coffee in one cup, then transfer it to a travel mug or your regular morning coffee cup.
- Clean your milk frother right away. Don't toss it in the sink and wait until the end of the day to tackle cleaning. Oil and butter can quickly solidify when it reaches room temperature, and the last thing you want is to have to get in the nooks and crannies of your milk frother to get it clean. When you're done using it to make your bulletproof coffee, a simple rinse with hot, soapy water can get the job done fast.
The Final Word On Can I Use A Milk Frother To Make Bulletproof Coffee
Using a milk frother is a great way to get the benefits (and great taste) of bulletproof coffee without a blender. Be sure to use your battery-powered, handheld electric milk frother for 20-30 seconds to fully blend your MCT oil, butter, and coffee, and then enjoy.
FAQs On Can I Use A Milk Frother To Make Bulletproof Coffee
Can you make bulletproof coffee in a shaker?
Yes — but use caution! Pre-heat the shaker with hot water (leave the metal ball in the bottom). Add your hot coffee, butter, and oil, and shake holding your thumb over the top of the shaker (to keep the shaker top from opening due to the heat).
Can you use an immersion blender to make bulletproof coffee?
Yes, you can, but many people find that immersion blenders deliver far too much power for a cup of coffee and create an oily mess on the kitchen counter.