Jameson Cold brew is a delicious blend of their whisky and cold brewed coffee. We look at 6 Jameson Cold Brew recipes to compliment any event this summer.
Many of us joke that we indulge in an early alcoholic beverage because “it’s 5 o'clock somewhere”. There are even some drinks more closely associated with the morning; Mimosa's or Bloody Mary's are both popular early day drinks – but now there is another tasty option to take your espresso bar to the next level.
Jameson has released a new cold brew whiskey that’s a perfect pairing for any espresso-based drink. Jameson Cold brew is a delicious blend of their whisky and cold-brewed coffee. It is a drink that takes whiskey spiked coffee to a new level of blended taste perfection.
|Premium coffee from Hawaii||From $22||Save With a Triple Pack|
|High performance coffee drinks||From $24.95||Shop now|
This drink is made from 100% arabica beans coming from Brazil and Columbia offering a taste of oak, dark chocolate and rich espresso coffee.
This Jameson offering can be enjoyed in many forms. Drink it on the rocks, in an espresso martini or added to your morning cappuccino or macchiato.
Jameson is following in Jägermeister and SKYY's footsteps as the cold brew recipe world ramps up. However, Jameson has the benefit of already being a popular coffee beverage addition, so hitting the cold brew scene is an easy step in the right direction.
In this article we explore some tasty Jameson Cold Brew recipes you may like to try.
- Jameson Cold Brew
- Jameson Cold Brew Recipes
- The Final Word on Jameson Cold Brew Recipes
Jameson Cold Brew
Jameson has stepped up its cold brewing game with this product. Each serving is equal to approximately a half shot of espresso. When you open the bottle, you will find a smoky, sharp aroma that has a coffee base.
It is smooth and easy to enjoy, especially in a mixed drink. Its ABV is on the lower end (30% ABV), but it still has all the caffeine of a regular coffee beverage, so it’s a great drink for brunch or early afternoon.
Jameson Cold Brew Recipes
Here are six great recipe suggestions on how to enjoy Jameson Cold Brew.
1. Jameson Cold Brew and Cola
This is an easy and tasty summer drink for any occasion. It offers a smooth Jameson taste along with a blend of both coffee and cola.
- Put 1 ounce, Jameson Cold Brew, in a high ball glass with ice
- Then add 2 ounces of cola
- Garnish the drink with a twist of orange to finish it off
2. Jameson Cold Brew-tini
If you like an espresso martini then meet its Irish cousin. It is a tasty take on the classic martini cocktail, a smooth taste with a classy finish and easy to make.
- Put 2 ounces of Jameson Cold Brew in a shaker
- Add 1-ounce cold brew coffee and a half-ounce of Simple Syrup
- Add ice and then shake
- When well mixed, strain into a martini glass and enjoy
3. Jameson Cold Brew and Cream Soda
While this may sound like an unlikely pairing, but it gives that cold coffee flavor a sweet tang. It is clear, bubbly and great for a light tasting summery drink, easy to make and adjust for sweetness.
- Put one ounce of Jameson Cold Brew in a glass and add 2 ounces of Cream Soda
- Pour this mix over ice and you are ready to sit by the pool or on the beach with this spiked coffee soda.
This can be adjusted to add or reduce the sweetness. There are also diet sodas that can reduce the calories but keep the great taste.
4. Jameson Cold Brew Dalgona Coffee
This creamy coffee drink is easy to make and perfect for those summer evenings around the fire. Not overpowering with heat or taste but nice for sipping and roasting marshmallows in the cool night air.
- Take one ounce, Jameson Cold Brew
- 2 scoops instant coffee
- Sugar adjusted for preferred sweetness
- 2 ounces hot water
- And 3 ounces of milk (The milk variety, skim, 1% or 2% can be a personal choice)
- Mix the coffee, sugar and water in a bowl until you get it to a point of being light and fluffy
- Get a glass and fill it with the milk you have chosen along with 1 ounce Jameson Cold Brew
- Use the blend from the bowl to put it on top and then sprinkle the top with cinnamon to complete the taste
5. Jameson Cold Brew Coffee Colada
This is the perfect summer iced drink that works any time on a warm summer day. Smooth and fresh it is perfect served around the pool or while enjoying a nice barbecue.
- The drink begins with an ounce and a half of Jameson Cold Brew,
- 4 ounces of sparkling coconut water
- A small part of Angostura bitters
- And is topped with a lime garnish
- Simply pour ingredients into a glass, give it a gentle stir and then add a quick lime garnish to finish it off
There is nothing about this drink that is complicated. Whether you enjoy it on your own or with company, everyone will want to sample this great summer taste.
6. Jameson Cold Brew Iced Latte
This latte is so much better than your normal coffee shop variety. It has a kick from its triple-distilled Jameson flavor.
This drink is a little stronger:
- Take 1.5 ounces of Jameson Cold Brew
- 3 ounces of cold brew coffee
- And one ounce of heavy whipped cream
- Pour the Jameson and cold brew into a Collins glass over ice
- Give the ingredients a gentle stir to blend before adding the cream
- Gently add the cream to create the layer that will sit on top and slowly meld with the lower layer
- For a lighter version, use a frothed milk to make a milk foam topping.
The Final Word on Jameson Cold Brew Recipes
When the warm weather arrives, we want to get outside and enjoy time with friends. Jameson Cold Brew is a drink that offers some great new drink options while we enjoy a season of warm sun, barbecues and nighttime bonfires.
Jameson Cold Brew can be used in lots of recipes to suit every outdoor occasion and taste. Try them out and see which one you enjoy most or switch it up for get-togethers.
Want to learn more? Read our guides: