Are you looking for the best coffees for office settings? Learn how to pick good office coffee here!
Ask anyone in the working sector one beverage they need to survive a workday. The answer you’ll most likely get is coffee. A quick look at the nations’ coffee statistics can prove that we’re seeing more coffee consumption. Since 2015, coffee consumption in the US has grown by 5%.
An office setting is one of the most common places to prepare a cup of joe. This guide discusses all you should know about choosing coffee for the workplace.
What To Look For In The Best Coffee For Office
High-quality coffee is vital in the workplace as mediocre coffee may lack the caffeine boost or feel-good sensation that can help improve productivity. When you’re shopping for coffee to drink at the office, make sure it has the following properties:
- It has a strong and pleasant aroma.
- Its coffee beans aren’t too dry, greasy, hard, or brittle.
- It should be packaged in an airtight bag with a clear “roasted on” date.
- Depending on the roast, its taste should have the right richness, bitterness, sweetness, and extra tones.
The most important characteristic to look for in a coffee is freshness. Like produce, coffee is perishable. Thus, it’ll never do you well to buy old coffee.
How much you consume in a period will also determine your coffee-buying behavior. Since delicious and high-grade coffee cost a pretty penny, you should know where to get them at good deals. Consider buying in bulk if you drink the beverage often.
Another factor that will impact what you should look for in-office coffee is the grind. For example, your coffee should also match your prep preferences. Pick high-quality medium-ground coffee if you have a Chemex pour-over glass coffeemaker at your office; get a coarse grind if you use French Press.
If you're unsure what to buy, here's an informative article about Chemex vs. Drip Coffee Maker.
How To Pick The Best Coffee For Office Settings
One of the most significant changes in coffee consumption is the behavior of coffee drinkers. Did you know that single-cup brewing machines have become 50% more popular in the last five years? Everyone has unique preferences, after all. This difference in coffee taste preferences is most apparent in an office setting.
Choose the best coffee for the office by researching well. Read other coffee lovers’ reviews and client testimonials. Find out how much caffeine you want and the type of beans you prefer, depending on your taste.
High-quality coffee beans are 100% organic, fresh, and rich in taste. Fresh coffee always makes the most delicious coffee, so always check the roast date of each pack you buy.
Best Coffee For Office For Drip Coffee
Drip coffee is the most popular coffee consumed at work, followed by espresso and cappuccino. Consider Lavazza Super Crema Whole Bean Coffee Blend if you're looking for a drip coffee brand.
Check out these Lavazza Super Crema Coffee Blend reviews to help you decide.
- One case of 6 Packs of 2.2 pounds bag of Lavazza Super Crema Italian whole coffee beans
- Mild and creamy medium espresso roast with notes of hazelnut and brown sugar
- 60% Arabica and 40% Robusta
- Best used with an espresso machine
- Produced in a nut-free facility
The Best Coffee For Office For A Wake-Up
If you want something strong, consider Death Wish Coffee Co. ground coffee – the world's strongest coffee. This coffee from India and Peru is the go-to choice for getting more from the traditional dark roast. It's an excellent choice for making dead eye coffee.
See what other people think of Death Wish ground coffee.
- DAY STARTER GROUND COFFEE: Get a pound of power & energy every morning with our dark roast coffee ground. This dark coffee is made of robust bold flavors. Wake up your senses with our dark coffee ground that's rich, intense, black and bold coffee.
- QUALITY BREW COFFEE GROUNDS DARK: Transform your basic cup into an intense & delicious coffee. One sip of this best coffee will make you say yes to more of our coffee grinds. Choose premium artisanal coffee ground dark roast & feel alive every day!
- STRONG COFFEE GROUND: Enjoy the best ground coffee you'll ever taste! Made with premium arabica & robusta beans that are roasted to perfection. Every ground dark roast coffee is bold with notes of dark chocolate & black cherry.
- SMOOTH DARK GROUND COFFEE: Brew our best coffees made with a slow batch roasting process. This coffee ground bold is low in acid. It feels like a gourmet ground coffee that's fresh without bitter or burnt notes. Great coffee for sensitive stomach!
- TRY IT RISK-FREE: The Death Wish Promise is that our organic ground coffee comes highly rated by thousands of satisfied customers who simply can't get enough but we'll let you be the judge. If you don't fall in love with our coffee, we'll refund your order- no questions asked. We're confident ours will be the best coffee you'll ever try.
The Best Coffee For Office For A Quick Fix
Instant coffee is often the last resort to coffee choice for many coffee lovers. However, it’s always good to have that backup plan if you ever need it. The good news is that you’ll never go wrong with Folgers Classic Medium Roast Instant Coffee.
Check out these Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee reviews.
- Contains 1 - 3 Ounce Easy-Open Flip-Top Jar of Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee Crystals
- Delicious, 100% pure Folgers medium roast coffee
- Ready in seconds, no coffee maker required
- Folgers instant coffee crystals can be mixed with hot water or milk
- Makes up to 45 suggested strength 6 fl oz servings per canister
While everyone in our team is a coffee lover, we are also people of diverse tastes and preferences. We’ve researched, tasted, and compared each of these products alongside other top products in the market. As coffee enthusiasts, we’ve tried everything coffee-related from the trending brands to the classic blends.
We've looked at everything essential in choosing coffee, including quality, smoothness, complexity, and roast. We also check each coffee brand's origin and price. Whether you want your coffee for a simple cup of drip or a cappuccino, we've considered all these preferences and styles of consumption.
Why You Can Trust Me
Our team isn’t only a team of coffee connoisseurs. We’re also hardcore coffee enthusiasts. We’ve tried, tasted, and compared various types of coffees from different brands, origins, blends, and others.
The Final Word On The Best Coffee For Office
Finding the perfect coffee for the office can take a long time, which can also be challenging. The good news is that you can find many different coffee types and tastes suitable for office consumption. The most popular kind of office coffee preparation is drip coffee.
Its popularity makes single-cup drip machines and coffee choices for drip coffee readily available. Death Wish is a great dark roast pick for people who need a strong cup, while Lavazza Super Crema is the highest-quality and affordable option. If you lack the time or the equipment to make drip coffee, consider Folgers instant coffee.