Coffee lovers are always looking for a new list of coffee products that will have them brewing the best coffee out there.
If you want to brew like your favorite coffee shop, then these are the coffee devices, brewing tools, and a few surprising secrets that will have you wowing the most discerning coffee drinkers.
- Here Are The Best Coffee Products For Your Home
- 1. Why You Need A Classic Coffee Maker
- 2. The Espresso Maker, Your New Go-to For Morning Coffee
- 3. Making Espresso On The Go?
- 4. Your Choice Of Coffee Grinder
- 5. The Iconic French Press
- 6. A Pour-Over Coffee Pot
- 7. Instant Coffee
- 8. Keurig And Coffee Pods
- 9. A Cold Brew Kit
- 10. A Quality Milk Frother
- 11. A Better Coffee Mug
- 12. Better Coffee Beans
Here Are The Best Coffee Products For Your Home
Whether you are looking for the best coffee maker out there or you need a more sophisticated coffee brewer, this list has you covered.
This list of coffee products has you brewing a better cup of coffee than your favorite coffee brand in no time.
1. Why You Need A Classic Coffee Maker
Everyone needs a great coffee maker. Whether that’s the classic Mr. Coffee or a high-end Redline MK1, the best coffee out there is made by the ol’ reliable dripper. After all, drip coffee is how a Starbucks barista makes most of their coffee, so why shouldn’t this be how you make the best coffee at home?
- On/off indicator light lets you know when your coffee maker is on or off
- Grab a cup auto pause stops cycle if you need a cup before brewing is finished
- Dual water window allows visibility as you fill no more overflows
- Lift and clean filter basket for fast and easy clean up
- Easy cord storage eliminates counter clutter. Watts: 900
There are great options for coffee filters and drip coffee machines on Amazon.
2. The Espresso Maker, Your New Go-to For Morning Coffee
Don’t think you’re ready to own an espresso maker? That’s what I thought, initially, but once my espresso machine arrived from Amazon, I was making a latte every morning and leaving my local barista in the dust.
- FAST AND CONSISTENT: 15 bar pump stainless-steel lined Thermoblock provides the ultimate crema
- FILTER: Includes one sieve for single or double espresso brewing
- EASY TO CLEAN: Innovative self-locking filter holder makes clean-up a breeze
- REMOVABLE WATER TANK: Convenient filling with 42 ounce removable water tank
- PERFECT FROTH: High pressure frothing creates the perfect frothing action for cappuccinos or lattes
3. Making Espresso On The Go?
Do you want to make espresso on the go? The Aeropress is ideal for an affordable and portable alternative to often expensive espresso machines. I use my favorite roast coffee with my Aeropress to make a classic latte or get fancy with a cappuccino.
4. Your Choice Of Coffee Grinder
Whole bean will change how you see your morning brew, but you’ll need a coffee grinder to make the most of whole roast coffee.
- New and improved with reinforced hexagonal adapter for increased grind consistency and reduced wear
- Ceramic mill is easily adjusted for right grind coarseness providing a consistent grind for perfect fresh coffee
- Small lightweight and slim design makes for easy storage and travel can be stored without handle
- Easy to read measurements up to 2 cups of storage
- Stepped grind adjustment mechanism is easy to use and change
- The Bistro Burr Grinder consistently crushes beans between stainless steel conical burrs. This process also preserves the bean’s intrinsic flavor and aroma better than a blade grinder.
- Push button, pre-set timer allows users to grind the exact amount of coffee needed, keeping beans fresh and preventing waste.
- 12 Adjustable grind settings allow users to go from Espresso to French Press with ease.
- Equipped with a friction clutch, which protects the grinding gear by the presence of small stones.
- Dishwasher-Safe Borosilicate glass catcher with grip reduces static cling of coffee grounds.
5. The Iconic French Press
Once you've had hot coffee for a French press you'll never go back to that gas station cut up on your way to work ever again.
You can even use your favourite medium roast and a French press to make cold brew coffee. This is a universally useful coffee brewing tool that every kitchen should have.
- Add Coarsely Grounded Coffee. Add Hot Water. Wait 4 Minutes. Plunge.
- Environmentally friendly: No paper filters or plastic capsules required.
- Base and handle made of BPA-free polypropylene. Carafe made of German Heat-Resistant Borosilicate Glass. Plunger made of Stainless Steel
- 34 Ounce Capacity.
- Dishwasher Safe.
- BE YOUR OWN COFFEE HERO - The Espro Press P7’s unique design makes it easy to brew cafe-worthy coffee you’ll love; Make your kitchen your favorite place to get coffee
- GRIT / SLUDGE FREE - Unlike other presses, the patented double micro-filter keeps your cup extraordinarily free of grit and sludge; Leave no sip behind
- NO MORE BITTERNESS - Pressing the filter stops extraction completely, so your coffee doesn’t get bitter over time; The last cup tastes just like the first
- HOT FOR HOURS - Insulated double-walled stainless steel keeps your brew hot for hours and will never break; Enjoy your coffee at your own pace
- FRIENDS FOR LIFE - Built durably to brew for life; Designed to be your forever french press
6. A Pour-Over Coffee Pot
No list of coffee products would be complete without a pour-over coffee pot.
A Chemex is the all-time best of the pour-over world, but the Hario V60 should not be overlooked. These coffee pots unlock the worlds of iced coffee, hot coffee, and let you fine-tune your arabica brewing experience.
- CHEMEX - simple, easy to use with timeless, elegant design
- All CHEMEX Coffeemakers are made of the highest quality, non-porous Borosilicate glass which will not absorb odors or chemical residues
- The patented CHEMEX pour-over design allows coffee to be covered and refrigerated for reheating without losing flavor
- All CHEMEX Coffeemakers are measured using 5 oz. as 1 cup
- Use CHEMEX Bonded Filters FP-1, FC-100, FS-100, FSU-100
- Durable, ceramic body retains heat to help ensure a constant temperature throughout the brewing cycle.
- Cone shape helps to better accentuate coffees with floral or fruit flavor notes.
- Spiral ribs allows for maximum coffee expansion.
- Large single hole can change coffee taste according to the speed of water flow.
- Designed and manufactured in Japan
7. Instant Coffee
Sick of coffee grounds?
Don't overlook instant coffee. Not only can you use this for a quick coffee fix, but instant coffee is also useful in a wide range of recipes. Even Starbucks makes their own line of instant coffee or you can go with the time-honored classic of Folgers.
- PREMIUM INSTANT COFFEE: Starbucks Dark Roast Premium Instant Coffee is crafted with the same high-quality 100% arabica beans we brew in our cafés and this 3-pack case makes up to 120 cups total
- BOLD & ROASTY: Starbucks Dark Roast has a sweet and toasted flavor with delicious notes of dark chocolate
- SCOOP TO SUIT YOUR TASTES: Starbucks Premium Instant Coffee lets you adjust how much coffee you stir in, so it can perfectly suit your tastes
- EASY TO PREPARE: It’s easy to make a smooth and delicious cup of instant coffee—simply add instant coffee, pour hot water, then stir and enjoy premium-tasting instant coffee at home
- RECYCLABLE: Our tin container packaging is recyclable. See label for more instructions
- Contains 1 - 8 ounce easy-open flip-top Jar of Folgers classic roast instant coffee crystals
- Delicious, 100% pure Folgers medium roast coffee
- Ready in seconds, no coffee maker required
- Folgers instant coffee crystals can be mixed with hot water or milk
- Makes up to 120 suggested strength 6 fluid ounce servings per canister
8. Keurig And Coffee Pods
The Keurig K-cup and the Nespresso coffee pods are the most contentious items on this list. Some coffee fans swear by them, while others see them as a lesser dripper that is not reusable.
- IMPOSSIBLY GOOD QUALITY: Exclusively compatible with Nespresso Vertuo capsules, featuring over 30 blends and producing velvety crema indicative of only the highest quality
- A RANGE OF OPTIONS: Vertuo Next makes both coffee and espresso in a variety of sizes: 5, 8, and 18oz coffees, and single and double espresso. Includes a complimentary starter set of Nespresso Vertuo capsules (capsule assortment may vary from picture)
- SLEEK SUSTAINABLE: Only 5.5 inches wide and made of 54% recycled materials, with energy-saving automatic turn off
- EXPERTLY BREWED EVERY TIME: Revolutionary one-touch brewing system uses barcode-scanning technology to guarantee the perfect brew
- QUALITY ROOTED IN SUSTAINABILITY: Not only does the hermetically sealed aluminum capsule protect the freshness of our coffee, but its also fully recyclable. Plus, Nespresso's recycling program makes returning and recycling your capsules easy
- Brews multiple k-cup pod sizes: (6, 8, 10 ounce) – the most popular k-cup pod brew sizes. Use the 6 ounce brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- Large 48 ounce water reservoir: Allows you to brew 6 plus cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- Descaling: An important part of cleaning your keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a coffee maker over time.
- Auto-off: An auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your coffee maker after it has been idle for 2 hours, helping to save energy.
- Simple button controls: Just insert a pod, select your desired cup brew size, and brew a great-tasting cup in under a minute.
9. A Cold Brew Kit
Cold brew is one of the best coffees to have on a hot day. This cold brew coffee kit uses nothing more than a mason jar and a filter. It takes a simple approach to one of the best breweries out there.
- Easy to Use Cold Brew Maker: Simply add coffee, steep overnight, and enjoy fresh cold brew in the morning. Simple cleanup with dishwasher safe components.,
- Stainless Steel Filter: Constructed of high-quality mesh that prevents coffee grounds from entering the jar. heavy-duty filter is durable and long lasting creating perfect iced coffee for years to come.
- Easy Pour Dispenser, Leak-Proof Lid: Flip Cap Lid allows for easy brewing, pouring, and storage. Tight seal means your jar will never have a leak.
- Durable Mason Jar: Ball Mason Jars withstand rough handling and don't leach harmful chemicals.
- Multi-Use: Works great for tea and as an infuser. Brewer components are food-grade and BPA free.
10. A Quality Milk Frother
- Milk frother Bistro milk frother was designed to make you a professional Barista without leaving your doorstep
- Compact small electric milk frother has convenient cord storage in the removable base perfect if you plan to leave out on the kitchen counter
- Sleek design auto shut off when finished Transparent lid allows the frothing to be observed
- Servings Bistro milk frother heats 1 cup (300 ml) of milk at a time Perfect for serving yourself or your family
- Material non-stick coating interior ensures easy cleaning and durability Stainless Steel body Tritan plastic lid
- Froths hot milk for cappuccino or cocoa
- Features switch-on, double-turbo motor
- Flexible steel wand with plastic frothing blade
- Contoured lightweight handle
- 2 AA batteries included
Frothing your milk at home allows you to make countless coffee beverages that only a barista could have managed without a milk frother.
11. A Better Coffee Mug
A better coffee mug makes sure that your coffee stays warmer and more enjoyable longer. This double wall, stainless steel coffee travel mug from Klean kanteen is a great place to start.
- Double Wall Vacuum Insulation, Keeps Hot up to 4 Hours, Keeps Iced up to 20 Hours
- Food Grade 18/8 Stainless Steel Construction
- Comes with Tumbler Lid
- Large 3.08 inch (78 millimeter) opening fits ice, easy to drink from; Compatible with all Klean Kanteen Pint and Tumbler lids
- Backed by the Klean Kanteen Strong as Steel Guarantee
12. Better Coffee Beans
Better coffee beans are the key to a superior cup of brew. One of the best ways to explore the wide variety of coffee beans out there is to find a coffee subscription service. These services will regularly send fresh coffee to your door and let you explore everything from arabica to more exotic roasts.