Coffee lovers are always looking for a new list of coffee products that will have them brewing the best coffee out there.
If you want to brew like your favorite coffee shop, then these are the coffee devices, brewing tools, and a few surprising secrets that will have you wowing the most discerning coffee drinkers.
- Here Are The Best Coffee Products For Your Home
- 1. Why You Need A Classic Coffee Maker
- 2. The Espresso Maker, Your New Go-to For Morning Coffee
- 3. Making Espresso On The Go?
- 4. Your Choice Of Coffee Grinder
- 5. The Iconic French Press
- 6. A Pour-Over Coffee Pot
- 7. Instant Coffee
- 8. Keurig And Coffee Pods
- 9. A Cold Brew Kit
- 10. A Quality Milk Frother
- 11. A Better Coffee Mug
- 12. Better Coffee Beans
Here Are The Best Coffee Products For Your Home
Whether you are looking for the best coffee maker out there or you need a more sophisticated coffee brewer, this list has you covered.
This list of coffee products has you brewing a better cup of coffee than your favorite coffee brand in no time.
1. Why You Need A Classic Coffee Maker
Everyone needs a great coffee maker. Whether that’s the classic Mr. Coffee or a high-end Redline MK1, the best coffee out there is made by the ol’ reliable dripper. After all, drip coffee is how a Starbucks barista makes most of their coffee, so why shouldn’t this be how you make the best coffee at home?
- On/off indicator light lets you know when your coffee maker is on or off
- Grab a cup auto pause stops cycle if you need a cup before brewing is finished
- Dual water window allows visibility as you fill no more overflows
- Lift and clean filter basket for fast and easy clean up
- Easy cord storage eliminates counter clutter. Watts: 900
There are great options for coffee filters and drip coffee machines on Amazon.
2. The Espresso Maker, Your New Go-to For Morning Coffee
Don’t think you’re ready to own an espresso maker? That’s what I thought, initially, but once my espresso machine arrived from Amazon, I was making a latte every morning and leaving my local barista in the dust.
Capresso 117.05 Stainless Steel Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Machine EC50, Black
3. Making Espresso On The Go?
Do you want to make espresso on the go? The Aeropress is ideal for an affordable and portable alternative to often expensive espresso machines. I use my favorite roast coffee with my Aeropress to make a classic latte or get fancy with a cappuccino.
4. Your Choice Of Coffee Grinder
Whole bean will change how you see your morning brew, but you’ll need a coffee grinder to make the most of whole roast coffee.
Hario Ceramic Coffee Mill - 'Mini-Slim Plus' Manual Coffee Grinder 24g Coffee Capacity
5. The Iconic French Press
Once you’ve had hot coffee for a French press you’ll never go back to that gas station cut up on your way to work ever again.
You can even use your favourite medium roast and a French press to make cold brew coffee. This is a universally useful coffee brewing tool that every kitchen should have.
6. A Pour-Over Coffee Pot
No list of coffee products would be complete without a pour-over coffee pot.
A Chemex is the all-time best of the pour-over world, but the Hario V60 should not be overlooked. These coffee pots unlock the worlds of iced coffee, hot coffee, and let you fine-tune your arabica brewing experience.
Specially designed to produce an evenly brewed cup of coffee. Durable Japanese ceramic retains heat to help ensure retain temperature throughout the brewing cycle. Minimalist look to suit any kitchen design or style.
7. Instant Coffee
Sick of coffee grounds?
Don’t overlook instant coffee. Not only can you use this for a quick coffee fix, but instant coffee is also useful in a wide range of recipes. Even Starbucks makes their own line of instant coffee or you can go with the time-honored classic of Folgers.
8. Keurig And Coffee Pods
The Keurig K-cup and the Nespresso coffee pods are the most contentious items on this list. Some coffee fans swear by them, while others see them as a lesser dripper that is not reusable.
9. A Cold Brew Kit
Cold brew is one of the best coffees to have on a hot day. This cold brew coffee kit uses nothing more than a mason jar and a filter. It takes a simple approach to one of the best breweries out there.
- Cold Brew Mason Jar iced Coffee Maker
- Durable Glass
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Filter
- Flip Cap Lid
- 64 oz / 2 Quart / 1.9 Liter
- No Handle
10. A Quality Milk Frother
- Compact small electric milk frother has convenient cord storage in the removable base perfect if you plan to leave out on the kitchen counter
- Servings Bistro milk frother heats 1 cup (300 ml) of milk at a time Perfect for serving yourself or your family
- Material non-stick coating interior ensures easy cleaning and durability Stainless Steel body Tritan plastic lid
Frothing your milk at home allows you to make countless coffee beverages that only a barista could have managed without a milk frother.
11. A Better Coffee Mug
A better coffee mug makes sure that your coffee stays warmer and more enjoyable longer. This double wall, stainless steel coffee travel mug from Klean kanteen is a great place to start.
12. Better Coffee Beans
Better coffee beans are the key to a superior cup of brew. One of the best ways to explore the wide variety of coffee beans out there is to find a coffee subscription service. These services will regularly send fresh coffee to your door and let you explore everything from arabica to more exotic roasts.