If you want to make Vietnamese coffee at home, keep reading as we’ve listed some of the best Vietnamese coffee brands to try.
Vietnam is the second-largest exporter of coffee and other related products. They surpassed Colombia’s production levels in the early 2000s, moving to second place on the list of top coffee-producing countries. They have only continued growing since then, and they are now producing 1.5 million metric tons of coffee per year, which is more than twice as much as any other country aside from Brazil.
Vietnamese coffee is a fantastic way for coffee lovers to get their caffeine fix — it tends to be stronger and bolder than regular coffee. However, if you want to make one at home, what Vietnamese coffee brands available on the market are best to try?
To help you get started, we have reviewed and listed the seven best Vietnamese coffee brands to try.
- 1. The Best Vietnamese Coffee Brand For Iced Coffee
- 2. The Best Vietnamese Coffee Brand For Instant Coffee
- 3. The Best Vietnamese Coffee Brands For Pour-Over Fans
- 4. The Best Vietnamese Coffee Brand For Butter Roasting Fans
- 5. The Best Vietnamese Coffee Brands For Chocolate Fans
- 6. The Best Vietnamese Coffee Brand For Drip Coffee
- 7. The Best Vietnamese Coffee Brand For Those With A Sweet Tooth
1. The Best Vietnamese Coffee Brand For Iced Coffee
We would like to start this list off with Saigon Phin Daklak, a Vietnamese coffee from the Lang Thang Coffee Company. It is a mild, smooth roasted ground coffee. Adding a bit of condensed milk or sugar to your brew makes it perfect!
This type of mix is ideal for making Vietnamese-style iced coffee. The ground coffee beans are made from a mix of Arabica, Peaberry, Robusta, and Soybeans — these ingredients are sourced from the Central Highlands of Vietnam.
It contains some soybeans in order to make it a traditional Vietnamese-style coffee. Unlike most Robusta blends, the Saigon Phin Daklak Vietnamese Coffee does not taste too bitter. It offers a slight sweetness that will increase your morning energy.
You might find our explainer on is Vietnamese coffee strong useful.
2. The Best Vietnamese Coffee Brand For Instant Coffee
Vinacafe Instant Coffee Mix has been around since 1983 and has won the Great Quality Vietnamese Item award every year since 1995.
Vinacafe’s instant coffee was labeled a 3-in-1 coffee since it contained coffee, creamer, and sugar all in one package. This instant coffee has a creamy, sweet flavor that is stronger than most instant coffees. It has a rich flavor and a soothing aroma.
This 3-in-1 instant coffee from Vinacafe is a unique blend of coffee from Buon Me Thuot, a well-known coffee-growing region in Vietnam. You can brew a cup of hot coffee by pouring 100 to 200 milliliters of hot water, depending on your preference.
Vinacafe’s 3-in-1 instant coffee is a delicious, quick-brewing coffee is for busy people who love drinking coffee every day. The powder dissolves completely without clumping in hot water.
3. The Best Vietnamese Coffee Brands For Pour-Over Fans
With every Copper Cow Coffee Vietnamese Pour-Over Coffee purchase, you will get five strong, dark, and flavorful espresso cups. Not only that, but the pack also contains five packs of Real California condensed milk as your sweetener and five packs of coffee powders for you to enjoy a classic Vietnamese latte whenever you want!
A filter-wing coffee pouch will ensure there are no coffee grounds in your cup. With four simple steps — a tear, hang, pour, and squeeze — you can make a delicious cup of Java.
It works in the same way as pour-over coffee, so it is simple to make a cup of traditional Vietnamese-style coffee at home.
You might also be interested in our guide on how to brew pour-over coffee.
- Vietnamese Pour Over Coffee Filters with California Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Single-Serve and All-Natural Pre-Filled Coffee Filters
- Classic (5 Pack)
4. The Best Vietnamese Coffee Brand For Butter Roasting Fans
Butter roasting in Vietnamese coffees helps balance the bitterness of Robusta coffee beans. The VN Roaster Butter Roasted Authentic Vietnamese Coffee will have a smooth and rich flavor, thanks to the butter.
These coffee beans will not taste like butter; it has a chocolatey flavor. Butter-roasted beans from VN Roaster are sourced from the Dak Lak region, Vietnam’s coffee capital.
Traditional Vietnamese coffee drinkers will enjoy it the most. The manufacturer of this product produces it from 100% Robusta coffee beans, which are known for their strong and bitter taste. Furthermore, it has more caffeine content compared to Arabica coffee beans.
The company uses an environmentally friendly paper bag to package their products so that you can recycle it after use.
- Try the UNSTOPPABLE coffee that every other coffee is scared of.
- Fuel your insane drive to GET IT DONE and crush your goals with these bold beans.
- Up your COFFEE GAME with the only single origin premium Arabica coffee beans from Vietnam.
- Enjoy every sip of the STRONGEST, smoothest and exotic full flavor Vietnamese coffee.
- Crafted to be BEST BEANS for Cold Brew Coffee, Vietnamese Iced Coffee or Hot Brew.
7. The Best Vietnamese Coffee Brand For Those With A Sweet Tooth
NESCAFE Cafe Viet is a new coffee product from Nestle Vietnam. It allows coffee lovers to conveniently enjoy classic black coffee with the aroma of roasted and blended coffee. Nescafé now comes in a variety of instant and roasted coffee blends.
Nescafe Cafe Viet Milky Iced Coffee is created with high-quality Vietnamese coffee beans. It is indeed a milky iced coffee with a strong coffee flavor and a rich, creamy taste of real milk.
This coffee can be consumed hot or cold. Simply pour 70 mL boiling water for a hot brew and 50 mL water with some ice cubes for a cold brew.
Each box contains 14 packs.
You might also be interested in our guide on the best Arabica coffee brands to try.