If you are anything like me, then you love the smell of coffee brewing in the morning. In fact, it might be the only thing that gets you out of bed. While I love the caffeine boost that coffee gives me, allowing me to get my day started on the right foot, I also do not like my coffee to be too bitter.
Therefore, I always end up drowning my morning coffee in a bunch of cream and sugar.
This isn’t exactly the healthiest thing to do, which got me thinking, what are the options for the best non-bitter coffee? Wouldn’t this be an easier and healthier way for me to get my morning dose of caffeine? Take a look at some of my favorites below!
1. Rise Brewing Co. Oat Milk Mocha Nitro Cold Brew
If you’re lactose-intolerant or dairy-free, there’s nothing more frustrating than the lack of pre-brewed coffee available to you. The good news is Rise Brewing Co. has your needs in mind.
The brand’s Oat Milk Mocha Nitro Cold Brew is dairy-free. It is also organic.
The use of nitrogen eliminates the bitter notes in the coffee, so you can enjoy a smoother, frothier, and sweeter drink. The brand offers a standard black nitro coffee, salted caramel, vanilla, and more, but the oat milk mocha is a real treat. The drink is sweet, but the chocolate doesn’t overpower the coffee.
2. Dark Roast Coffee from Koffee Kult
Even though dark roast coffee can be bitter sometimes, that is not going to be a problem with this amazing coffee from Koffee Kult! Instead, its flavor can be described as bittersweet!
Because this coffee has been made using a tropical blend, it is not nearly as bitter as some of the classic blends. With high-quality coffee beans from countries known for their quality coffee production, some highlights of this blend from Koffee Kult include:
- This coffee has been made using a blend of tropical beans that provide hints of cocoa and cinnamon.
- With a Fair Trade certification, you will simply enjoy a better quality product.
- With almost no acidity, you will enjoy a smooth finish every time.
Transport your taste buds to the tropics with this delicious tropical, dark roast blend from Koffee Kult!
- Dark Roast Whole Coffee Beans
- Small Batch Gourmet Aromatic Artisan Blend
- 100% Arabica Coffee Beans
- Organically Sourced Espresso Beans (32oz)
3. Light Roast Coffee from Caribou Coffee
Caribou Coffee has a sterling reputation throughout the industry for providing some of the most delicious coffee in the world. This light roast is not at all bitter but instead provides you with floral, fruity, grassy notes.
If you are looking for a coffee in which you can appreciate a variety of flavor notes, this is the option. Furthermore, it isn’t bitter at all! Some top highlights of this delicious light roast from Caribou Coffee include:
- You will taste floral, fruity notes in the coffee.
- Certified by the Rainforest Alliance, this is a great way to protect the environment.
- This light roast from Caribou Coffee contains premium Arabica beans that have been harvested by hand.
Why not give this light roast from Caribou Coffee a try? It is absolutely delightful!
Contains one 20 Ounce Bag of Caribou Coffee Daybreak Morning Blend Light Roast Ground Coffe. 100% Arabica coffee, small batch roasted and hand-packed in Minneapolis
4. Death Wish Coffee Company
Finally, if you are looking for something that will truly wake you up in the morning, then you need to check out this coffee from Death Wish Coffee Company. Even though it is true that some powerful coffees can be incredibly bitter, that is not the case with Death Wish Coffee Company!
Even though it does pack a caffeine punch, the bitter notes are not overwhelming. Instead, you will enjoy fruity, notes with a hint of chocolate! Some of the key points to note include:
- This is a medium to fine grind coffee that is ideal for drip brewing.
- This coffee from Death Wish Coffee Company has twice the caffeine content of other types of coffee.
- You will taste delicious flavors of chocolate and cherry without having to deal with an excessive amount of bitterness.
For a cup of coffee that packs a punch without the bitter taste, check out this option from Death Wish Coffee Company!
- DAY STARTER GROUND COFFEE: Get a pound of power & energy every morning with our dark roast coffee ground. This dark coffee is made of robust bold flavors.
- QUALITY BREW COFFEE GROUNDS DARK: Transform your basic cup into an intense & delicious coffee. One sip of this best coffee will make you say yes to more of our coffee grinds.
- STRONG COFFEE GROUND: Enjoy the best ground coffee you'll ever taste! Made with premium arabica & robusta beans that are roasted to perfection.
- SMOOTH DARK GROUND COFFEE: Brew our best coffees made with a slow batch roasting process. This coffee ground bold is low in acid. Great coffee for sensitive stomach!
The Final Word On The Best Non-Bitter Coffee
If you are looking for the best non-bitter coffee, these are a few of the top choices that you should consider. Even though it is true that a lot of coffee can be bitter, it is also possible to find plenty of coffee choices that contain floral or fruity notes instead. Switch up your morning coffee routine by giving a few of these delicious flavors a try!
FAQs About What Is the Best Non-Bitter Coffee
Can I tell if a coffee is bitter from the smell of the beans?
Sadly, this is not possible. After coffee has been ground up, the aroma will start to fade as the coffee interacts with oxygen. Therefore, it is difficult to tell what a coffee will taste like from smelling the beans alone.
Is it bad to add cream and sugar to the coffee to deal with the bitterness?
You can certainly add cream and sugar to coffee to change the bitter taste; however, this is also going to add a lot of carbs, fat, and calories to your coffee, making it less healthy.