This article will answer your questions about “where is Lifeboost Coffee located?” and break down the reasons behind its sensational reputation. Let’s find out.
Lifeboost is taking the coffee world by storm, but where is Lifeboost coffee located? Lifeboost Coffee is a Virginia-based coffee giant headquartered in Burke, a peaceful and quiet suburb within Fairfax County. Charles Livingston, a chiropractic physician, founded the company.
Ringing true to the idea that coffee should be naturally healthy, clean, delicious, and filled with energy, Lifeboost coffee has developed four pillar collections to showcase its roast profiles besides decaf, flavored, and coffee pods.
I’ll walk you through the major factors that define the notoriety of Lifeboost Coffee by staying true to its customers’ health. On top of that, I’ll break down some of the best products from the brand to brew at home. Learn more in our Lifeboost Coffee review.
Lifeboost Coffee At A Glance
The Lifeboost story dates back to 2015 when Dr. Charles Livingston, a chiropractic physician, spent thousands of hours consulting his patients about the importance of a healthy diet. Livingston famously believes that “Garbage in equals garbage out.”
Americans love coffee, but there is only a small fraction of high-quality coffee out there that has been carefully sourced and is pesticide-free, stomach-friendly, and organic certified. On top of that, the best coffee to treat your stomach should be single-origin to avoid cross-contamination of molds or other harmful compounds.
With all these ideas in mind, Lifeboost Coffee was born, and the brand has been going strong ever since.
Since then, Lifeboost Coffee has been serving their customers mold-free, single-origin coffee that is completely free of toxins and low in acidity. You might think healthy must equal borning, but a cup of Lifeboost still tastes great and helps wake you up in the morning.
Factors That Make Lifeboost Coffee Standout
Lifeboost coffee is not only good for your tastebuds but also your gut and overall health. The appeal of this well-received brand begins with its growing process and continues from there. You might also be wondering, where can I buy Lifeboost coffee?
Lifeboost Carefully Selects Coffee Beans
The coffee beans must be grown to full maturity before being hand-picked one by one and fermented right away for the next 26 hours. This strict window gives the coffee cherries enough time to shed their skins without hurting the coffee seeds inside.
Lifeboost Coffee Has Low Acidity
On the acidity content, Lifeboost ensures the coffee is low in acid, so it’s suitable for those with sensitive tummies. The beans are washed with spring water and sun-dried in an optimal environment with 11.5% humidity. Once this procedure ends, the beans are left to rest for a month before the roasting process begins.
Lifeboost must use a pH meter to make sure the acidity reaches the level they are looking for. You might find our guide on how to brew Lifeboost coffee helpful.
Lifeboost Coffee Is USDA Organic Certified
Lifeboost Coffee is USDA Organic certified, which means the crops were grown without the use of chemical fertilizers. To obtain USDA Organic certification, the soil must not have had any prohibited compounds used on it for at least three years before the harvest.
Lifeboost sources all of the beans from the mountains of Nicaragua; this excellent terroir provides the brand with high-quality Arabica beans, shade-grown, pesticide-free, and bird-friendly.
Where is Lifeboost Coffee Located In a Shade Grown At High Altitudes
Shade-grown coffee is known to develop a better, more complex flavor than normal coffee. When grown under the canopy of a larger tree, shade-grown coffee is slower to ripen and able to maintain ideal coffee-growing temperatures.
For the natural ecosystem, shade-grown coffee conserves soil and water as well as improves the water quality and the surrounding ecosystem. Lifboost claims that only 2% of coffee worldwide is shade-grown, and all of its suppliers come from the mountains of Nicaragua.
Lifeboost Coffee Is Completely Toxin-Free
All Lifeboost products are tested by a third party to make sure no toxins, mycotoxins, or heavy metals are infused in your cup. The test takes place from once to twice a year with every batch of green coffee they receive from the farmers.
Lifeboost Rings True To Sustainable Farming Practices
Last but not least, Lifeboost Coffee does not sacrifice the potential to work with local smallholder farmers for cooperative chains. This is to help the brand stay aligned with its commitment to providing a fair wage for its farmers. A fraction of each Lifeboost bag’s profits goes to the Rainforest Trust to protect threatened rainforests and Project Alianza, which improves education in the farmers’ communities.
Lifeboost Coffees You Should Bring Home Today
Lifeboost’s claim to fame is its focus on developing excellent roast profiles and a commitment to health. The famous trio Medium Roast – Embolden Dark Roast – Optimist Light Roast has been taking the world by storm.
However, Lifeboost’s reputation doesn’t just stop at these three iconic packages. Their flavored-coffee collection and limited editions will have you in awe as well. Each comes with a unique taste that delights your taste buds without needing sugar or sweetener.
Lifeboost French Vanilla flavored coffee comes in a medium roast. Its subtle sweetness strikes a distinctive citrusy note that is bright and vibrant. One of my favorite things to do with the brew is to smell the intense aroma when it’s still hot and beautiful.
Sometimes I get so hooked that I finish two cups in a row.
- Healthy, Heavenly Coffee: Our French Vanilla coffee gets its rich flavor from natural oil based extracts--- resulting in a bright, cheery brew! No sugar. No unhealthy additives. A healthy heavenly coffee that takes you away to your own dreamy spice island
- Delicious, Ethically Sourced Coffee: You've tried the rest, now buy the best; Lifeboost Non-Gmo organic whole bean low acid coffee is high in flavor; The beans are sun dried, and spring water washed; The result is pure, natural coffee derived straight from nature
- Grown In The Mountains Of Central America: Lifeboost Single Origin Acid Free Coffee is shade grown at a high elevation in the mountains of Central America; The exclusive farms that we work with are all bird friendly and each coffee bean is hand selected to ensure purity
- Easy On The Stomach & Natural: If you feel stomach discomfort or deal with teeth issues when drinking coffee then you’ll love our low acid coffee beans; Its unique washing, sun-drying, and humidity process, combined with a “rest” period for the beans, are only a few of the “secrets” of Lifeboost Coffee’s roasting process
- Certified Organic & 3rd Party Tested: The coffee beans are Usda Certified Organic, and 3rd Party Tested for mycotoxins, heavy metals, pesticides, and 400 other toxins; One sip of this organic whole bean coffee and you'll have a hard time going back to an ordinary cup of joe
The Caramel Macchiato blend is a perfect call for those who like their daily grind just a little more sweet and mellow. The elegant fruit undertone pairs with notes of raw sugar and black tea before sweet caramel kicks in to round it up. The aftertaste lingers with a subtle spicy vanilla hint and a touch of woodsy notes.
This package comes in either whole beans or ground form. It also comes in a decaf version, so you don’t have to be left with boring coffee if you can’t handle caffeine. Read our guide to Lifeboost caffeine content.
Lifeboost Blonde Espresso
If a perfectly hand-pulled double shot of espresso is what your heart desires, check out the Blonde Espresso from the brand, and you’ll be amazed. The Blonde Espresso is a stellar introduction to Lifeboost espresso with a vibrant flavor and punchy brightness.
The blonde variation is the lighter version of Luxuriance, a Central American dark roast with a nice balance and smoothness to it. While Luxuriance is steeped in notes of cacao and molasses, this Blonde version surprises you with its fruit-forward notes, such as orange and caramel apple.
- Delicious, Ethically Sourced Coffee: You've tried the rest, now buy the best; Lifeboost Non-Gmo organic ground low acid coffee is high in flavor; The beans are sun dried, and spring water washed; The result is pure, natural coffee derived straight from nature
- Grown In The Mountains Of Nicaragua: Our single origin coffee is shade grown at a high elevation in the mountains of Nicaragua; The exclusive farms that we work with in Central America are all bird friendly and each coffee bean is hand selected to ensure purity
- Low Acid Coffee for Espresso Lovers: The shaded rainforest mountains of Nicaragua slowly produce coffee cherries that take a careful journey finalized by high roasting temperatures bringing you our pesticide free, organic, low-acid supremely dark and bold espresso
- Certified Organic & 3rd Party Tested: Lifeboost Espresso Ground Coffee is USDA Certified Organic, and 3rd Party Tested for mycotoxins, heavy metals, pesticides, and 400 other toxins; One sip of this espresso and you'll have a hard time going back to an ordinary cup of joe
- Love It Or You Don't Owe Us A Dime: Nothing makes us happier than hearing how much our customers love our award winning coffee; We're confident you'll be another that agrees that we have the best coffee beans; Try a bag out for 30 days, and if you don't love this coffee (we doubt it), we'll give you your money back
The Lux Collection
Lifeboost Lux Collection comes with three items, including Java Blue, Pacamara, and Natural Yirgacheffe, so it’s great for switching things up. This exclusive collection is only offered a few times a year and is considered one of their proudest gourmet coffee collections using different strains of Arabica beans.
Each of the products delivers a unique flavor profile. The Blue Java package is silky smooth and velvety on the mouth without an absence of a pungent, well-rounded body.
Meanwhile, the Yirgacheffe coffee is lighter with hints of floral and fruity notes for those who like the taste of strawberry and peach in their cup of Joe. Finally, the Pacamara coffee comes with a chocolatey undertone.