Aeroccino milk frother is a fast and straightforward automatic system used for preparing milk froth. To understand what is an Aeroccino milk frother better, this article gives you a detailed explanation of the frother.
Now, the fact that you are here means that you are probably a lover of espresso-based drinks such as cappuccinos and lattes. People used various tools such as the French press, a whisk, a blender, or even a mason jar.
However, we all know the results of such methods. Though you will still get the bubbly stuff, you will miss the great texture and the silky feel of rightly frothed milk.
With Aeroccino milk frother, you can also froth cold milk. With the new model of the frother – Aeroccino 4 – you get an even better deal. This model comes with the following features.
• Increased ease of use
• Ease of cleaning
• Ability to froth non-dairy products
• Option for denser foams
• Ability to produce thicker froth for a latte
• Great froth for latte art
Let's explore more on an Aeroccino milk frother, the pros and cons, and how it works.
How Does It Work?
You probably have used other milk frothers in the past. With Aeroccino milk frother, all you have to do is pour the milk into the frothing jug. This jug comes with a removable whisk and an electric base that you connect to a power source.
- Rapid one touch preparation of hot or cold milk froth
- 1 button for all preparations, 1 second button pressure for Hot milk or hot milk froth, 2 second button pressure for cold milk froth
- Maximum hot & cold milk froth capacity: 4. 1 oz. Maximum hot milk capacity: 8. 1 oz
- Auto shut off when finished. Non-stick surface
- If quality of milk froth not up to standard recommend usage of refrigerated whole or low-fat milk about 4 TO6 Degree Celsius and also make sure to use the appropriate whisk. Verify that the jug is clean. This frother quickly heats up milk to between 160 and 170 degrees Fahrenheit
Once you have poured the milk into the jar and the electric base is connected, push the button and wait for the magical froth. With the latest model, you can froth your cold milk in a minute and heat it in two minutes.
How about the controls?
Well, this model is easy to use and read frother. During the frothing, the light on the frother flashes continuously until the process is done. If not in use, the frother's light will turn off automatically.
How about washing?
Everybody loves that kitchen utensil they can easily clean and keep ready for the next frothing. With Aeroccino milk frother, you don't have to wash it by hand.
Essentially, this has been a major cause for concern when purchasing milk frothers. With a height of about 8.3 inches and 7 inches of diameter, cleaning the insides of the frother can be pretty difficult.
However, with a dishwasher, you can easily clean your frother without having to worry about safety. You should, however, avoid cleaning the wired base using the dishwasher since it is not safe.
In addition to being a great milk frother, Aeroccino 4 comes with a great ergonomic handle. This handle is ergonomic and allows you to have an easy time pouring the milk into a cup. In the past, milk frothers only worked for dairy products.
However, great technology means excellent efficiency and better services. Aeroccino 4 employs state-of-the-art technology that allows it to froth other products that are not of dairy origins.
Advantages And Disadvantages of Aeroccino Milk Frothers
Features of Aeroccino Milk Frother
• Has one button
• Holds approximately 120ml of frothing milk. This is only enough for one latte or two cappuccinos.
• Hot milk capacity of 240ml
• Weights about 450 grams
• Allows cold and hot preparations