Aeroccino milk frother is a fast and straightforward automatic system used for preparing milk froth. To understand what is an Aeroccino milk frother better, this article gives you a detailed explanation of the frother.
Now, the fact that you are here means that you are probably a lover of espresso-based drinks such as cappuccinos and lattes. People used various tools such as the French press, a whisk, a blender, or even a mason jar.
However, we all know the results of such methods. Though you will still get the bubbly stuff, you will miss the great texture and the silky feel of rightly frothed milk.
With Aeroccino milk frother, you can also froth cold milk. With the new model of the frother – Aeroccino 4 – you get an even better deal. This model comes with the following features.
• Increased ease of use
• Ease of cleaning
• Ability to froth non-dairy products
• Option for denser foams
• Ability to produce thicker froth for a latte
• Great froth for latte art
Let’s explore more on an Aeroccino milk frother, the pros and cons, and how it works.
How Does The Aeroccino Work?
You probably have used other milk frothers in the past. With Aeroccino milk frother, all you have to do is pour the milk into the frothing jug. This jug comes with a removable whisk and an electric base that you connect to a power source.
Once you have poured the milk into the jar and the electric base is connected, push the button and wait for the magical froth. With the latest model, you can froth your cold milk in a minute and heat it in two minutes.
How about the controls?
Well, this model is easy to use and read frother. During the frothing, the light on the frother flashes continuously until the process is done. If not in use, the frother’s light will turn off automatically.
How about washing the Aeroccino?
Everybody loves that kitchen utensil they can easily clean and keep ready for the next frothing. With Aeroccino milk frother, you don’t have to wash it by hand.
Essentially, this has been a major cause for concern when purchasing milk frothers. With a height of about 8.3 inches and 7 inches of diameter, cleaning the insides of the frother can be pretty difficult.
However, with a dishwasher, you can easily clean your frother without having to worry about safety. You should, however, avoid cleaning the wired base using the dishwasher since it is not safe.
In addition to being a great milk frother, Aeroccino 4 comes with a great ergonomic handle. This handle is ergonomic and allows you to have an easy time pouring the milk into a cup. In the past, milk frothers only worked for dairy products.
However, great technology means excellent efficiency and better services. Aeroccino 4 employs state-of-the-art technology that allows it to froth other products that are not of dairy origins.
Advantages And Disadvantages of Aeroccino Milk Frothers
- It is highly affordable.
- Great compactness and easy to carry.
- Offers convenience for whisking jobs such as matcha whisking, egg whisking, and dressings.
- It gives great foamy milk.
- Ability to froth both light and dense foams for cappuccino use.
- Easy to clean – using a dishwasher.
- Better frothing quality than the handheld frothing equipment.
- Easy to operate – a button is enough to cool or heat while at the same time frothing automatically.
- Less compact than handheld frothing equipment.
- You can only froth a certain amount of milk at a go. This makes it unsuitable when more frothed milk is required.
- Pretty challenging to wash by hand. The diameter is pretty small for an adult hand to reach in.
- Doesn’t offer the best heating method. Essentially, it can take longer to heat and froth your milk with this frother.
- Lack of a diversity of model color options. The frother is only available in stainless steel and no other options.
Features of Aeroccino Milk Frother
• Has one button
• Holds approximately 120ml of frothing milk. This is only enough for one latte or two cappuccinos.
• Hot milk capacity of 240ml
• Weights about 450 grams
• Allows cold and hot preparations
Can I Use Milk Frother To Make Dalgona Coffee
What Is The Best Milk For Frothing?
Can You Use Coffee Creamer In A Milk Frother?
The Ultimate Guide To Milk Frothing
What Drinks Can I Make With A Milk Frother
What Is The Best Milk Frothing Pitcher?
5 Most Expensive Milk Frothers For Coffee Lovers