If you’re someone like me, you need to have your cup of coffee in the morning to do anything. I know that without my morning cup of coffee, I’m unable to do anything that day. You and I are just 2 of the over 1 billion coffee drinkers in the world. And believe me, there are many morning coffee benefits.
However, unlike some coffee drinkers, I prefer to make my coffee at home. I find that brewing my coffee is cheaper, easier, and just tastes better. I have tried various types of coffee, but for this article, I will focus on just two for the sake of easy comparison.
I will be comparing Kirkland coffee vs. Starbucks coffee. I will look over the benefits and disadvantages of each and the similarities and differences between Kirkland Coffee and Starbucks Coffee to help you get a better understanding of each one.
- The Products: Kirkland Coffee Vs. Starbucks Coffee
- What Do Kirkland Coffee And Starbucks Coffee Have In Common?
- Kirkland Coffee Vs. Starbucks Coffee: The Differences
- What's Better About Kirkland Coffee?
- What's Better About Starbucks Coffee?
- Who Should Get Kirkland Coffee?
- Who Should Get Starbucks Coffee?
The Products: Kirkland Coffee Vs. Starbucks Coffee
However, Costco is currently based in the United States of America, specifically in Lagos and Portland. Kirkland currently makes many different types of coffee.
However, the best-selling Kirkland coffee is their Signature House blend. As well, Kirkland coffee is available as grounds, as whole beans, and as K-cups.
The second product that we will be reviewing is Starbucks coffee. Starbucks is one of the best-known coffee-making companies. Starbucks is a famous chain of coffee houses that can be found worldwide.
However, Starbucks started in Seattle, Washington, in the United States of America in 1971, and it is still based here today. It was founded by best friends Jerry Baldwin, Zev Siegl, and Gordon Bowker. Starbucks currently makes many different types of coffee.
However, the best-selling Starbucks coffee is their Pikes Place blend. As well, Starbucks coffee is available as grounds, as whole beans, and as K-cups.
What Do Kirkland Coffee And Starbucks Coffee Have In Common?
Although there are some key differences between Kirkland coffee and Starbucks coffee, there are some similarities that both of these coffee types share.
- Both Kirkland coffee and Starbucks coffee come in a variety of different flavors
- Both Kirkland coffee and Starbucks coffee are available as grounds, as whole beans, and as K-cups.
- Both Kirkland coffee and Starbucks coffee are available on a global scale.
Kirkland Coffee Vs. Starbucks Coffee: The Differences
Although there are some similarities between Kirkland coffee and Starbucks coffee, there are many more differences between these two coffee types, which makes them unique. Some of these are disadvantages, while others are advantages, depending on which coffee type you’re referring to.
What’s Better About Kirkland Coffee?
Here are some advantages that Kirkland coffee has over Starbucks coffee:
- Kirkland brand products are generally cheaper than products made by other brands. Therefore, Kirkland coffee is cheaper than Starbucks coffee.
What’s Better About Starbucks Coffee?
Here are some advantages that Starbucks coffee has over Kirkland coffee
- Starbucks coffee has more varieties than Kirkland coffee. Due to this, you are more likely to find a Starbucks coffee that you enjoy than a Kirkland coffee.
- Kirkland coffee is only available through the Costco website or at a Costco location. To buy anything at Costco, you need a membership. On the other hand, you can buy Starbucks coffee at a Starbucks cafe, other grocery stores, and even Costco! Therefore, it’s easier to buy Starbucks coffee than Kirkland coffee.
- Before Starbucks started to make coffee that could be brewed at home, it made coffee available at its cafes. Of course, you can still walk into a Starbucks and try one of their coffees before you choose to buy a whole package to brew at home.
Who Should Get Kirkland Coffee?
If you like things that are uncomplicated and straightforward, then you should be drinking Kirkland coffee. Part of this is because Kirkland Coffee offers little to no personal dazzle to get a fancy cup of coffee. Just get the Kirkland coffee beans, K-cups, or grounds and brew.
No need for extravagant flavors. This will save you time and money. In conclusion, Kirkland Coffee is for those of you who need to get up and go in a money-saving and quick way.
Who Should Get Starbucks Coffee?
If you like to experiment and personalize your cup of coffee, then Starbucks coffee is for you. Consider your routine.
Do you get bored of certain things quickly? Do you love to try new things? Are you always hyped up for the holidays?
If these questions describe you, then Starbucks coffee can meet your needs as this coffee type has so many flavors to suit any mood that you’re in.