It’s not easy to keep your coffee at the right temperature. Read more to find out the best double-walled coffee glasses we recommend!
If you’re anything like me, you start your morning with a cup of joe. However, if it’s a slow morning, you want to savor your cup. Imagine the annoyance of finding out your drink’s gone colder than your ex after just 15 to 20 minutes.
Sure it’s a minor inconvenience, but occasionally this nuisance ruins my day before it even begins. I finally decided to buy a double-walled coffee glass and keep my coffee from losing its heat or cool.
These are the three best double-walled coffee glasses I came across.
- What To Look For In Double-Walled Coffee Glasses
- How To Pick The Best Double-Walled Coffee Glasses
- The Best Double-Walled Coffee Glasses For Those Who Like The Simple Things
- The Best Double-Walled Coffee Glasses For Slow Drinkers
- The Best Double-Walled Coffee Glasses For Espresso
- Testing Criteria
- Why You Can Trust Me
What To Look For In Double-Walled Coffee Glasses
Not all double-walled coffee glasses are made equal. These are some criteria to keep in mind as you go shopping.
The glass must be natural to hold and easy to grip. Whether your drink is hot or cold, your sense of touch should detect just a hint when you hold it.
I’m not talking about aesthetics. It might be the most beautiful double-walled coffee glass ever, but if it has an air gap that can disrupt the insulation process or an unreachable spot where moisture accumulates.
Glass is fragile, but a durable double-walled coffee glass shouldn’t chip if you accidentally hit it on the counter or drop your teaspoon. My advice is to be careful with glass and other fragile things.
It should also be dishwasher-safe!
You should keep the price in mind too. While I’m not the most frugal, it’s reassuring to know there are quality double-walled coffee glasses on the market that are reasonably priced.
How To Pick The Best Double-Walled Coffee Glasses
There are a few things to keep in mind when picking out the best double-walled coffee glasses. The most important are:
- Your budget
- Your taste
- Whether the glass functions well
The Best Double-Walled Coffee Glasses For Those Who Like The Simple Things
There is no beating around the bush with the Zwilling JA Henckels Sorrento Coffee Glass.
The glass can hold around six oz. or 200 ml of coffee. Also, you’ll be surprised how good your coffee will look once it’s in the cup itself. It’s far from the flashiest, but it certainly gets the job done.
Check out some Zwilling JA Henckels Sorrento coffee glass reviews to help you decide.
- High-quality well-rounded borosilicate glass
- Easy to hold
- Simple design.
- No fancy aesthetic
- Difficult to wash
- Less effective after the 30-minute mark
- Package of two 6.7 oz. (200 ml) coffee glasses
- Keeps contents hot while remaining cool to the touch
- Cold drinks stay cold longer with no condensation
- High quality borosilicate glass
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
The Best Double-Walled Coffee Glasses For Slow Drinkers
I don’t know about you, but I like to have a different coffee mug while taking a break and reading that new book I bought centuries ago (we all have that ONE book). The Brimley Double-Walled Coffee Mug is my go-to during this activity as I take my time reading while enjoying my cup of hot or iced coffee.
Read these Brimley double-walled coffee mug reviews to understand what to expect.
- It’s substantial in size
- It can hold a 16 oz. to be exact
- It has a convenient handle
- It’s dishwasher-safe
- It’s deceivingly lightweight
- They’re good at insulating iced coffee
- TEMPERATURE MAINTENANCE - Our double walled mugs feature a double wall construction that keeps your hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold allowing you to enjoy your beverages of choice to the fullest.
- HIGH QUALITY GLASS - Borosilicate glass is scratch resistant and durable to ensure that your mugs are in mint condition for years to come. These mugs are crystal clear and are sure to impress your guests!
- HASSLE-FREE CLEAN UP - Simply put these mugs through your dishwasher for an easy clean up!
- PERFECT GIFT - These mugs are sure to impress your friends and family, they will make a great addition to every home. Double walled mugs will elevate every occasion by adding class and style!
The Best Double-Walled Coffee Glasses For Espresso
Not all double-walled coffee glasses are created equal. Each has its use, and the Evaryl Demitasse Double-Walled Glass Espresso Cup is what I utilize when I make my espresso. Evaryl’s demitasse double-walled cup is perfect for the coffeecionado who likes to start their day hitting the ground running.
If you’re not planning to drink the espresso in its pure form, make your signature coffee beverage and pour it from another double-walled coffee mug like your favorite pro barista!
You might find our guide on how to drink espresso like a pro helpful. These Evaryl Demitasse Double-Walled glass espresso cup reviews can help narrow things down.
- Suitable for expresso
- The cup’s spout-like design allows for an easy transfer
- Its use is limited
- Is quite small
- ☕ POUR YOUR AROMATIC ESPRESSO LIKE A PRO BARISTA with the Evaryl handmade easy pour espresso shot glass set of 4, which is here to take all the fuss out of making your signature latte or cappuccino. No drop of your espresso will be left behind!
- ☕ENJOY YOUR LAVA-HOT ROBUST OR ARABICA WITHOUT WORRIES: Our heat-resistant double wall espresso cups are made from shatter-proof glass and can handle even the hottest espresso. Upgrade your espresso accessories with our lungo glass cups.
- ☕SLEEK & MODERN ESPRESSO CUP SET: Enjoy all the flavors, aromas and layers of your Italian-style espresso with our sophisticated glass espresso cups. You can even use them as espresso cup measuring shot glasses for your latte or cappuccino.
- ☕ SURPRISE EVERY COFFEE AFICIONADO: Spoil your wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, mother, father, children or any espresso or cappuccino lover with this elegant demitasse cups set, which comes in a deluxe demitasse-themed gift box.
- ☕ GET YOUR HANDCRAFTED ESPRESSO GLASSES 100% RISK-FREE: If your clear expresso cups set of 4 does not live up to your expectations, we promise to issue a full refund on-the-spot! That's our UNCONDITIONAL guarantee!
Ease of use, functionality, and value for money played a role in determining the best double-walled coffee glasses.
I don’t necessarily think that one double-walled coffee glass is the best overall. The glasses have pros and cons, so I tried to consider what makes them unique.
Why You Can Trust Me
My whole morning routine consists of waking up, brewing myself a hot cup of Joe, and stare mindlessly into the void while simultaneously hyping myself for the tasks I’m about to do for the day, so I care deeply about drinking the best coffee possible.
I’m going to suggest the Brimley Double-Walled Coffee Mug since it’s more friendly for newbies, and its design is closer to the mug that we’ve all used in the past.
You can always have an alternative to keeping your coffee warm by checking these coffee mug warmers out. Just a reminder that a double-walled coffee glass is much more convenient and insulates both hot and cold temperatures. You’ll never have a beverage that’s lukewarm again!