Thai tea is symbolic of Thai food. If you want to make your own Thai tea at home, here are some of the best Thai tea brands in 2022.
Thai tea is a popular type of black tea that is regularly served over ice with condensed milk. Black tea, which is a common beverage in Northern Thailand, had first been introduced to Thailand from China hundreds of years ago.
Thailand is one of the world's top producers and exporters of tea — there are so many varieties of tea to choose from! In this article, we have compiled a comprehensive list of Thai tea brands that stand out from the competition.
You may also be interested in reading our guide on what tea is Thai tea.
- 1. Pantai Norasingh Thai Iced Tea Traditional Restaurant Style
- 2. Number One Original Thai Iced Tea Mix
- 3. Wang Derm Authentic Thai Iced Tea Flavored Black Tea
- 4. DEDE Instant Thai Tea Drink
- 5. Thaiwala Traditional Thai Tea Concentrate
- 6. Judee's Masala Chai Latte Powder
- 7. La Moon Tea Blue Thai Tea
- 8. Raming Rosechana Thai Tea
- 9. QBubble Tea Powder Thai
- 10. Big Train Dragonfly Blended Crème Frappe Mix Thai Tea
- 11. Ranong Tea Instant Thai Tea Mix
- 12. Noppakao Herbal Thai Tea
- 13. Khun Thai Tea
- 14. Raming Blue Moon Blue Thai Tea
1. Pantai Norasingh Thai Iced Tea Traditional Restaurant Style
Pantai Norasingh Thai Iced Tea Traditional Restaurant Style is a delightful iced tea beverage that is popular both in Thailand and overseas. This iced tea can be modified to suit your taste preferences.
You can add sweetened condensed milk while the tea is still warm, and allow it to cool. After that, add some ice cubes, then top with unsweetened condensed milk for a richer, more flavorful finish.
This popular Thai iced tea is available in 16-ounce bags. You can also use a press pot to brew a strong tea from this Thai tea mix.
- Product Type:Tea
- Item Package Dimension:9.4 cm L X24.3 cm W X33.9 cm H
- Item Package Weight:4.4 lbs
- Country Of Origin: United States
2. Number One Original Thai Iced Tea Mix
Number One Original Thai Iced Tea Mix has been considered to be one of the best Thai tea brands since 1945. It has been used to create exquisite Thai iced tea, which tastes similar to a bubble tea.
This Thai iced tea mix is passed down from generation to generation because of its distinctive flavor, superb aroma, and very refreshing taste! Keep in mind that it is also referred to by the local Thai people as Hand Brand, Thumb Brand, Red Label, and Red Bag.
- Original Number One Brand Thai Iced Tea Mix established since 1945
- Authentic Thai tea mix (blend of black tea and spices) which is boiled and used for making Thai Iced Tea in Thailand
- Easy instructions on the back & in the description below
You may also be interested in reading our guide on bubble tea vs Thai tea.
3. Wang Derm Authentic Thai Iced Tea Flavored Black Tea
One of the best Thai teas in the world has been offered by Wang Derm for more than 25 years now. Their Thai iced tea is created from a blend of finest leaves selected from tea estates in Thailand's dense jungles. Wangderm Authentic Thai Iced Tea Flavored Black Tea makes it easier than ever to make authentic Thai Iced Tea.
- Making authentic Thai Iced Tea is easier than ever.
- 65 Individual Tea Bags Great tasting Thai Iced Tea just like the way restaurants makes it.
- Three quick and simple steps to great tasting
- Thai Iced Tea Sugar Free!
4. DEDE Instant Thai Tea Drink
DEDE Instant Thai Tea Drink is another popular Thai tea in Thailand that can be consumed either hot or cold. You can make this instant Thai tea at your home or at your office in just a few minutes. Simply pour hot water into a cup with one packet of this instant Thai tea, add some creamer or sugar, stir well, and serve hot or cold.
- Enjoy this delicious Thai tea drink at your home or office
- Enjoy it hot or cold
- Includes 12 packets, 1.23 Oz each
- Product of Thailand
5. Thaiwala Traditional Thai Tea Concentrate
Thaiwala Traditional Thai Tea Concentrate was a winner of the Specialty Food Association's 2021 Silver Medal for Tea in a Blind Taste Test. Their authentic Thai tea is created with slow-brewed black tea, organic cane sugar, delectable organic caramel, natural and organic vanilla flavor, and organic pandan leaf to provide you with a pleasantly sweet and authentic milk tea using only natural ingredients.
Their non-dairy consumers report that this Thai tea tastes just as good with almond, soy, coconut, oat, and hemp milk.
- AWARD WINNING TASTE - Winner of the 2021 Silver Medal in the Tea Category in a Blind Taste Test from the Specialty Food Association. Taste the best! The judges have done the work for you to find the smoothest and best-tasting tea!
- SUPERIOR INGREDIENTS - Our traditional Thai tea is made with slow brewed black tea, organic cane sugar, delicious organic caramel, natural and organic vanilla flavor, and organic pandan leaf to bring you a deliciously sweet and traditional milk tea with only clean, natural ingredients. Consider that many of our competitors are not allowed to sell their products in major grocery chains.
- FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY - One carton of our milk tea concentrate will leave the entire family gleeful, with 8 servings in each! With authentic sweet Thai flavors, there isn't a person around that won't fall madly in love with this perfectly formulated drink. As little caffeine as decaf coffee.
- NEW AND DIFFERENT - Thai tea is smoother than chai with flavors of chocolate, vanilla, caramel, and pandan leaf.
- DEFINE YOUR MILK - While our Thai tea pairs perfectly with whole milk or half and half, our non-dairy customers find that it is just as delicious with almond, soy, coconut, oat, and hemp milk. There are no limitations to Thaiwala's milk tea, other than your imagination!
6. Judee's Masala Chai Latte Powder
Judee's Instant Masala Chai Latte Powder is a masala tea that blends smoothly and dissolves readily. Of course, you can also make regular chai tea with this if you don’t like chai lattes.
This product is made in a dedicated gluten-free facility and is packaged in a stand-up, resealable pouch to maintain its freshness. Judee’s has been committed to providing fresh and allergy-friendly ingredients since 2009, which are great for your recipes and even better for your family.
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Nut Free Instant Tea Powder
- Make Hot and Cold Brew Lattes and Blend into Smoothies and Frappes
- Made in a dedicated gluten-free facility and shipped in a standup, resealable pouch to ensure freshness
- Ingredients: Partly Skimmed Milk Powder, Sugar, Black Tea Extract, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Ginger, & Clove Powder
- Since 2009, Judee’s has been dedicated to providing fresh, allergy-conscious ingredients, great for your recipes and even better for your family
7. La Moon Tea Blue Thai Tea
La Moon Tea Blue Thai Tea is a traditional loose-leaf Thai tea mix made from Butterfly Pea Flower and Assam Black Tea.
To provide the brilliant blue color of the tea without the risk of hazardous commercial food dyes or color additives, they only use Butterfly Pea Flower. This blue Thai tea has almost the same taste as the tea you drink at a Thai restaurant — but it is only different because of its unusual color.
La Moon Blue Thai Tea undergoes strict monitoring from the time it is grown in local villages in Northern Thailand until it is processed. They make sure that it is produced without the use of chemicals or GMOs. It is also gluten-free!
- ✿ BALANCE OF NEW AND TRADITIONAL THAI TEA: The new phenomenon Thai Tea in natural blue tone from blue butterfly pea flower and Assam black tea with perfectly blended. It makes you feel different, colorful and exotic with authentic taste exactly like you've enjoyed at Thai Restaurant.
- ✿ NO FOOD COLORING: La Moon Blue Thai Tea gets the natural blue color from Butterfly Pea Flower. We use only Butterfly Pea Flower to give you the vibrant blue color tea drinking experience without the worry of harmful commercial food dyes or color additive.
- ✿ HOT OR COLD HOMEMADE BEVERAGES: You can have it cold, iced, or hot, with milk, sugar, or both. You can get that delicious taste of Blue Thai Tea Latte, Blue Thai Ice Tea, Boba anytime, anywhere, just the way you like it. Enjoy the exotic taste of Blue Thai Tea precisely like you would at the best local Thai restaurants.
- ✿ ALL NATURAL AND NON-GMO: La Moon Blue Thai Tea goes through supervision right from the farm in local villages of Northern Thailand all through to processing. We ensure it is farmed organically without the use chemicals and has no GMO. Our Blue Thai Tea is a Gluten-Free product.
- ✿ MORE BENEFITS: Made from Butterfly Pea Flower and Assam Black Tea to give you Blue Thai Tea with vibrant blue color. Native to Thailand, the Butterfly Pea Flower has been used as a botanical for hundreds of years for its benefits.
8. Raming Rosechana Thai Tea
Raming is considered to be Thailand's first tea manufacturer. It was founded in 1941. This company is also the first tea manufacturer in Thailand to claim the international organic standard.
You can drink the Raming Rosechana Thai Tea without having to worry because it is made from organic Thai tea, Assamica, and organic beetroot. It is also made without any artificial food coloring despite its pink color. It is also sugar-free and gluten-free.
Beetroot is a good source of red pigments known as Betalains, which are beneficial antioxidants that are soluble in water. There are also a wide variety of beverages that can be made with these red pigments.
Rosechana got its name from the main female heroine in Thai folktales, “Golden Conch Shell.”
- ※ Authentic Thai - You may familiar orange color Thai tea. Let have an experience pretty pink Traditional Thai Tea. It's healthy delicious and will remind you of that exotic taste exactly like you've enjoyed at Thai Restaurants, Cha Yen or Cha Thai.
- ※ We care - The tea is crafted from Organic Thai tea, Assamica and blended with organic beetroot without fd&c artificial food dye orange color, you can enjoy it worry-free. This product is sugar free, gluten free and non GMO.
- ※ Natural pink - Beetroot has a good source of red pigments known as Betalains, a beneficial antioxidant that soluble in hot water. The red pigment can also gives a wide variety of beautiful café, party and mixology drinks. Rosechana comes from the name of principal lady character of Thai folk tales "Golden Conch Shell" and with the natural rose pink tone colorful with Thai tea taste.
- ※ Chiangmai Thailand Origin - Founded in 1941, Raming is known as the first pioneer tea producer in Thailand. We proud to be Thailand's first tea manufacturer to claim the international organic standard.
- ※ Ethical & Sustainable - Our teas are cultivated undershade, grown and harvested with a sustainable; forest friendly. We support our community and the hill tribe farmers over 200 families for a century. We direct trade all ingredients to the small business and farmers generating trust, good relationship and fairer prices to them.
9. QBubble Tea Powder Thai
QBubble specializes in the distribution of a wide selection of bubble tea products that include fine tea, pre-mixed tea powders, fruit-flavored syrups and tapioca pearls that have all been carefully selected with the customers’ needs in mind.
You can enjoy the QBubble Tea Powder Thai for its rich, creamy bubble tea flavor. Customers of all ages prefer popular flavors like taro, coconut, and green milk tea as some of the trendiest options available today.
QBubble Tea Powder Thai is a 3-in-1 product that contains high quality bubble tea powder, non-dairy creamer, and sugar. Simply combine this powder with hot water and ice according to the recommended proportion. One bag of this product can make about 25 cups of 16-ounce drinks.
10. Big Train Dragonfly Blended Crème Frappe Mix Thai Tea
The Big Train Dragonfly Blended Crème Frappe Mix Thai Tea is a rich, sweet, and creamy Thai tea beverage that you can make in a flash by simply adding water. It can be served hot or cold, or blend it with some ice for a frozen frappe treat.
With Big Train, you can make trendy chai teas, kid-friendly frappes, seasonal drinks, and more — just blend, pour, and enjoy! Wherever beverages are served, Big Train beverage mixes, blended frappes, and smoothie bases are perfect for use in home and workplace kitchens, cafés, and restaurants.
Big Train's product line today include more than 200 unique products, which makes it the most complete in the industry.
- Big Train Blended Creme: A sweet, Thai tea beverage you can mix up in an instant for a rich, creamy treat; Just add water; Drink hot, cold or blended with ice for a frozen frappe treat
- Blended Frappe: Dragonfly Blended Crème drink mixes bring the taste of delicious, coffeeshop-style frappes to your home or restaurant; Try our green tea, coconut, honeydew, mango or taro flavors
- Wherever Beverages are Served: Big Train Beverage mixes, blended frappes, and smoothie bases are ideal for use in home kitchens, office kitchens, cafés, coffeeshops, and restaurants
- Blend, Pour, Serve: From our just-add-water chai, to our blended crème and coffee frappes, Big Train provides quick to prepare beverage solutions for home kitchens, coffee shops, and restaurants
- Big Train: Create classic coffee based frappes, on trend chai tea’s, kid-friendly frappes, seasonal beverages and more with Big Train; From the decadent favorites to better for you options, all you need to do is blend, pour and enjoy
11. Ranong Tea Instant Thai Tea Mix
The founders of Ranong Tea were pharmacists who had a keen interest in regional plants and were responsible for introducing herbal tea to Thailand. The rigorous method used to create their products does not stop with the creation of consumer-satisfying goods. By taking into account the environment and ethics, they raise it above the level of enjoyment, and they only use the finest natural ingredients for all of their products.
The Ranong Tea Instant Thai Tea Mix is made with fresh tea leaves and has a mild flavor and pleasant aroma. This instant Thai tea mix is an authentic, ready-to-drink Thai tea, and is also used to make a variety of Thai teas.
12. Noppakao Herbal Thai Tea
Noppakao Herbal Thai Tea is made of 100% organic herbs, which means that it is caffeine-free. It is said to aid in weight loss and help boost the immune system thanks to all the vitamins and minerals found in the herbs. It is considered to be a sleep tea.
- 100% Natural
- Product from Thailand
- Help lost weight
- Healthy Organic Herb Tea, No caffeine
- Sleep Tea and Detox, boost immune by vitamin from herb
13. Khun Thai Tea
The core concept of Khun Thai Tea‘s famous iced black tea was marketed from a modest pushcart on the streets of Bangkok. The recipe, known as “Cha-yen” in Thai, was first developed in 1955 and then acquired by Mr. Jeremy Lee.
The secret to the success of this tea is 13 spices and grape infusions are blended with the Ceylon black tea to give it its rich and aromatic authentic taste, which is lost in the present Thai tea where it has been heavily modernized and commercialized. The brand promise of Khun Thai Tea is to freshly brew each cup of tea every day in order to once again give the true flavor of the best tea in Thailand.
14. Raming Blue Moon Blue Thai Tea
The Raming Blue Moon Blue Thai tea dissolves quickly in hot water and makes an excellent base for ice cream, bakery goods, boba milk tea, and a wide range of exquisite café and mixology cocktails. The tea's ability to alter color tone is due to the natural blue pigment found in butterfly pea flowers. These flowers also contain high levels of anthocyanin, which is a beneficial antioxidant.
You can watch the color of this tea blend transform from vivid blue to purple to pink when you add a squeeze of lemon.
You may also be interested in reading our guide on the 10 Best Tea Brands.