Some coffee brands simply taste better than others. If you are looking for the best gourmet coffee brands on the market, take a look at our selection below!
There is a rumor that you can find just about anything you could possibly want on Amazon. I have yet to desire something that Amazon did not have at a better price. This includes my coffee.
No, I am not getting my morning cup of coffee delivered to me by drone; however, I believe that will happen in the near future. On the other hand, I am going to Amazon for my gourmet coffee. There's no getting around it.
Some coffee brands simply taste better than others. What are some of the best gourmet coffee brands available? Take a look at our list below!
1. Valhalla Java Whole Bean Coffee
This is my current favorite cup of coffee. Even though my top choice does change from time to time, I am able to consistently brew a delicious cup of coffee with this option. I have been trying to roll back my caffeine recently and Valhalla has a slightly lower caffeine content than some of its brothers and sisters.
This gourmet coffee brand is a blend of Arabica and Robusta coffee beans. It has a slightly nutty, chocolate flavor, giving it a smooth and sweet taste. Furthermore, unlike a lot of other dark coffees, it does not have the acidic taste that has upset my stomach in the past.
As I brew this morning cup of coffee, it fills my home with aromas that instantly wake me up in the morning! For all of these reasons, this is one of the best gourmet coffee brands.
- HIGH-QUALITY CAFFEINE: Valhalla Java whole beans are birthed from the nutrient-rich volcanic earth of Indonesia and Central and South America. Every bag of this world’s strongest coffee is filled to the rim with coffee beans that have been infused with otherworldly caffeine that will empower you right from the very first sip.
- QUALITY BREW: Immerse yourself in full artisan flavor with every sip. One cup of our best-selling whole bean coffee will have you saying goodbye to store-bought coffee forever. You'll notice the difference instantly as our whole coffee beans pack a flavor punch you can't buy anywhere else.
- ROBUST FLAVOR: We've carefully sourced, selected, and expertly roasted premium Arabica and Robusta coffee beans from 5 different bean origins around the world. The result is a smooth and earthy aroma of coffee beans that fills you up and leaves you feeling fresh, energized, and ready to conquer the day.
- FAIR ORGANIC POWER: Every 340g bag of Valhalla Java is filled to the brim with Fair Trade, USDA Certified Organic whole coffee beans. When you buy Valhalla Java, you're giving yourself a natural caffeine boost that not only empowers you but other coffee bean farmers around the world as well.
- TRY IT RISK-FREE: Thousands of satisfied customers will tell you why they can't get enough of our coffee. But we'll let you be the judge. If you don't love our coffee, we'll refund your order, no questions asked.
2. Lavazza Super Crema
The Italians certainly know how to make coffee. This brand is no different. This Lavazza is a blend of 60 percent Arabica and 40 percent Robusta. The Arabica beans are from Brazil and India. The Robusta beans come from Vietnam and Indonesia.
It is perfect for espresso, which I certainly enjoy from time to time. It has a nice frothiness, making this a versatile brand of coffee bean. When I brew using this brand in the morning, it has slight notes of almond, cinnamon, and honey.
Furthermore, this brand doesn't produce a lot of oil. Therefore, I don't have to worry about my machine clogging. On the weekends, I like to splurge a little bit with a slight amount of chocolate. The chocolate addition makes this taste very much like a mocha!
- One 2.2 pound bag of Lavazza Super Crema Italian whole coffee beans
- Mild and creamy medium espresso roast with notes of hazelnuts and brown sugar
- Blended and roasted in Italy
- Best used with espresso machine
- Produced in a nut-free facility center, Contains only coffee
3. Whiskey and Rum Barrel Aged Coffee
If you are someone who is looking for a bit more variety with your morning cup of coffee, then you certainly have to check out this set from Cooper’s Coffee Company. This specific set from Amazon has three separate 4 oz bags. The bags include:
- The Malt whiskey selection has coffee beans and Stout Whiskey from Sumatra
- The second blend provides a mix of Liberty Rye Whiskey and Ethiopian dry-processed beans
- The third bag combines at Thomas Tew Rum Barrel and coffee beans from Rwanda
You are going to enjoy a wide variety of notes as you go through these back. For example, you may notice light notes of peach, jam, and strawberries. You may also notice slight notes of dark toffee and molasses. With the variety from this coffee bean set, you can send your taste buds on a journey!
- Whiskey Barrel Aged Coffee Box Set - WHOLE BEAN - 12oz: Get 3 Single Origin Grade 1 Barrel Aged Coffee flavors (12oz) in a custom box set. Single Malt Whiskey, Rye Whiskey, and Rum barrel aged coffee. We pair our single origin sourced coffee beans with Sons Of Liberty’s award winning whiskey and Thomas Tew Rum.
- Rave Reviews by Whiskey & Coffee Drinking blogs around the world: The Whiskey Advocate (largest Whiskey related magazine in the world), Providence Journal, and countless blogs & news outlets
- Single Origin Beans Aged 60 Days: We only use high scoring Grade 1 coffee beans. Other coffee companies use a blend but we select the whole bean, so you extract maximum flavor when you grind it. Our fresh beans maintain flavor longer than lower grade beans with a flat taste profile.
- Cooper's Promise: We’ve spent thousands of hours working on our craft. Therefore, we are confident that you will enjoy our coffee! If for any reason you do not love it, simply let us know, and we will issue a refund or replacement free of charge.
- Roasted by Cooper's Cask Coffee - A small batch roasting company - Roasting in small batches gives us the ability to maintain full control of the roast profile. This allows us to create amazing taste profiles for you to enjoy.
4. Death Wish Whole Bean Coffee
If you are looking for an extra jolt of caffeine in the morning, then you know you have come to the right place with a skull and crossbones logo from Death Wish whole bean coffee.
Those coffees are made with Arabica coffee beans; however, Death Wish makes all of its whole bean coffee with straight Robusta beans. Robusta beans have close to four times the caffeine content when compared to Arabica beans. Therefore, this is certainly going to wake you up in the morning!
Furthermore, this is an incredibly smooth cup of coffee. Even though I am trying to cut back on my caffeine content, Death Wish consistently provides a smooth finish with all of its coffee. It has a rich taste and if you don't like it, Death Wish also advertises as a money-back guarantee on all of their products.
- WORLD’S STRONGEST COFFEE: Our whole coffee beans will transform your basic cup of joe into a delicious, bold, and intense beverage that will revolutionize your morning.
- QUALITY BREW: Hands down, the best whole coffee beans in the world. One sip of our best-selling coffee will have you saying goodbye to store-bought forever. Enjoy the highest quality energy and artisanal flavor with every sip of Death Wish Coffee.
- BOLD FLAVOR: Immerse yourself in a smooth, subtle, never bitter cherry and chocolate flavor profile. We've carefully selected premium Arabica and Robusta whole coffee beans from around the world to deliver you a dark roast coffee beverage with a bold taste you’ll instantly fall in love with.
- FAIR AND ORGANIC: Every 16 oz. bag of Death Wish Coffee is filled to the top with whole Coffee beans that are Fair Trade and USDA Certified Organic, giving you a natural caffeine boost you can be proud to support.
- TRY IT RISK-FREE: Death Wish Coffee comes highly rated by thousands of satisfied customers who can't get enough of our whole coffee beans. But we'll let you be the judge. If you don't fall in love with our coffee, we'll refund your order, no questions asked.
5. Luwak Star Gourmet Coffee
If you are really looking to splurge, then you will want to give this coffee brand a try. Even though it is one of the most expensive coffee options available, this gourmet coffee brand makes from beans that have been partially digested by the civet. Thus, it is also called civet coffee.
A civet is an animal that is native to Indonesia. These beans have been partially digested because they are literally picked up off the ground. There is a belief that civets tend to pick the best coffee cherries from the trees in Indonesia. Therefore, this is a truly intense coffee picking experience.
After the beans are collected, they are roasted until they turn red or strawberry blond. Even though this is a unique growing experience, you can brew your morning coffee from Luwak Star just like you would any other coffee brand. It has a subtle, nutty flavor that almost resembles caramel. If you want to try something new, why not give it a shot?
- This product is 100% Arabica Sumatra Gayo Luwak Coffee Whole Beans.
- Our coffee beans are all hand-picked, manually sorted, sun-dried, and roasted to perfection.
- This luwak coffee is perfect for a gift for coffee lovers and coffee connoisseurs.
- This 100 gr bag makes about 10 cups of coffee.
The Final Word on the Best Gourmet Coffee Brands
These are a few of the top coffee selections that are available on Amazon today. If you are someone who enjoys splurging on your morning cup of coffee, then give a few of these options a shot and see if you like one more than the others.
There is always something new to try in the world of coffee. They all have slightly different finishes, tastes, and caffeine contents. Once you try one of these brands, you’ll never want store-bought coffee again!